“Horrible”
Review of Casa Mabel

Casa Mabel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Havana
Casa Mabel
Ranked #281 of 687 Havana B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Horrible”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I loved the photos of the view from this apartment on their website, and emailed them saying that I am going to be in Havana at least 5 days. It turned out to be a very small claustrophobic apartment, there was no water at night, and no water early next morning - I suppose that explains a bucket full of used, very used toilet paper in the bathroom. The kitchen was tiny and they never showed it to me, so I assume it was off limits. "PRIVACY" meant there was a family of at least four in the next room, shared balcony with no door to your room, and a tiny itty bitty living room filled with neighbor ladies. No way this is worth 25 CUC a night. I quickly found a better located, HUGE apartment for the same price. I decided to bolt out of there immediately, giving the owner a courtesy of staying one more night. She started SCREAMING at me that I have to pay her for 5 days because that's how the business works. I could not believe it.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank mrsb m

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)