“A lovely host and a great apartment!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa de Mary

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Havana
Casa de Mary
Ranked #174 of 696 Havana B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“A lovely host and a great apartment!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed in Casa Mary for two nights. Her and her stuff really looked after us. We had a lovely breakfast waiting for us every morning with fresh fruit. The room was very clean and recently renovate while the whole facilities were brand new inside the apartment. The view was also wonderful, as the apartment is next to Mallecon boulevard. Hope to see Mary soon. Definitely a great choice to live and experience Cuban people's life.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed in Casa Mary for two nights at the end of our stay in Cuba. It was great. Everyone really looked after us and Mary was lovely - even letting us keep our room as she had no other bookings that day, for a shower and luggage storage, before catching our late flight. I would really recommend staying here. Thank you Mary - also for arranging a taxi to the airport. Nice breakfast too.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank WTrav1986
Atlanta, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I just wanted to say thank you very much to Mary, Emily and Dulien for a great days in Havana. Actually I had a great time in Cuba. But Casa de Mary was perfect. It was my favourite casa. The breakfast was amazing. Everything was very clean. Very center location. It was easy and cheap to get to Old Havana and Vedado, where is the Havana nightlife. Mary helped me to arrange the transfers to Vinales and Varadero. The house was very safe, I left part of my things for one week when I was out of Havana. THANK’S AGAIN TO MARY FOR A GREAT DAYS!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Danny F
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

My wife and I spent our first 5 nights in Cuba at Casa de Mary and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. Mary was an incredible host and despite working long hours in a nearby hospital she was always back from work in the mornings to welcome us for breakfast. Mary's staff were also fantastic, very polite and helpful. We could come and go as we wished and there would always be someone around to let us back into the casa. The breakfasts were really tasty and consisted of fruit, coffee, eggs and bread which were all perfect for the climate.

The location of the casa is great as it is within walking distance of Old Havana and Vedado, both of which are very different and are well worth exploring.

Our room was a good size with an en suite bathroom, air con, mini bar fridge and safe. The room was cleaned daily and was nice and bright with good views.

I would highly recommend Casa de Mary to anyone wanting to see the real Havana. Mary is a very accommodating and helpful person and will try her upmost to ensure you enjoy your time!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KRISHNA T
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed in casa de Mary for 3 nights. Our room had a great view of the Malecon. Great location in Habana, only 20 minutes from Old Town. The room was spotless. Mary is a great hostess. Her breakfast was delicious. Mary speaks good English, she helped us to confirm our reservation of casa in Vinales.

Room Tip: clean rooms
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
North Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

We had a wonderful visit to Havana in March and truly enjoyed our night at Casa de Mary. It was well located close to the Malecon with a picturesque 20-30 min walk to old Havana. We were greeted by very friendly and helpful staff (Mary and Ania). The room was spotless, spacious and comfortable with a large private bathroom and we enjoyed a delicious, huge cuban breakfast. We wish we could have stayed longer in Havana and would have happily stayed longer at Mary's. Thank you Mary and staff!!

Doug and Rose
North Vancouver
Canada

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Cayman Brac
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Stayed here for two nights and I was impressed for the hospitality of the staff and the owner, they make feel like home. If you want breakfast they will cook it for you, but I just was happy with my coffee and a warn a nice smile in the morning. Mary is really helpful, I made the comment that I was going to the mountains and she found me a place to stay. So in myway back home I have to overnight in Habana and they made a space for me.
Mary