1,047 results
All reviews her husband guided tour late at night air conditioning great hosts vedado house casa taxi cuba vinales history mojito tips jose
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Although Ana and Pepe's house was fully booked, they kindly booked a great room for me just around the corner. I did Pepe's tour of Habana which was wonderful and highly informative. I had delicious breakfasts and dinners there on several occassions. I found the location to be fantastic and Vedado is just so beautiful. I was able to easily and cheaply travel to Habana vieja. I felt very safe walking to and from several great bars in the area by myself at night time. As a solo traveller it was great to be able to be at Ana and Pepe's to be able to meet other travellers in the great atmosphere there. It was also great as the location provided me with the opportunity to do things more independently when I felt like it. I would highly recommend a stay with Ana and Pepe who never tire of helping all who stay with them and who are always very welcoming.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
anahavana, Owner at La Casa de Ana, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear guest, thanks to you for contact us in the first place and for taking your time to write this great review , Im happy you have a great time in Cuba . La Casa de Ana your Casa in Havana, Warm Greetings, Ana

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We weren't able to stay in their house but Ana arranged for us to stay in a casa in the neighborhood, which was great. I would wholeheartedly recommend staying with them, they also have great food on offer as well. We took the city tour with Pepe through Havana and it was very informative and fun, a great way to learn about the city and Cuba in general. They are very warm people, inviting and focused on you having a great time in Cuba. I couldn't recommend them more highly, thanks Ana and Pepe!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest, big thanks to you for to write this review, glad to read that you have a good time and that we could meet your expectations . La Casa de Ana your Casa in Havana, Warm Greetings, Ana

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Ana and Pepe are the reason people should go to Cuba. Not only is the country beautiful and very unique from anywhere else but the people are amazingly friendly and passionate about there country. Ana and Pepe were so helpful in Accomadating us in Havava at the beginning and end of our trip and organising our countryside visit to Vinales Valley.
Anybody going there must try the coconut shrimp and must go on Pepe's city tour. In the last one year of travelling I have visited 40 countries and done many tours and Pepe's is the best by all measures.
I hope we see you again in Cuba soon Ana and Pepe

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest, big thanks for such words , the opinion of our guest is the fuel of our every day work , thanks for to contact us it was a pleasure !. La Casa de Ana your Casa in Havana, Warm Greetings, Ana

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We found Ana and Pepe on trip advisor and choose to stay at their casa due to the incredible reviews they have achieved continuously over the years.
Ana and Pepe were incredible to my boyfriend and I. Communication before and during our stay was very fast and they are fluent in English aswell as several other languages.

La Casa de Ana is in a lively and colourful neighbourhood in Vedado- a very cool and hip suburb in Habana. There are lots of local eateries for dinner but the best food we had was at their house! We ate 3 times at La Casa de Ana. Every meal was impeccable, generous and great value for money.
The ambience was great with salsa music and beautifully set tables and kind staff.

Asides from the great location, food and hospitality- Ana and Pepe made themselves fully available during our stay and when we vacationed in Vinales- communicating throughout, offering tips and advice, organising accommodation and transfers etc.
La Casa de Ana deserves an accolade- all travellers we met passing through the casa all spoke so highly of their experiences also. We couldn't have imagined better, one day we wish to return and stay at the casa again. Truly superb!

1  Thank Clare M

Dear guest, big thanks to you for staying with as it was a pleasure, glad to read that you have a good time and that we could meet your expectations . La Casa de Ana your Casa in Havana, Warm Greetings, Ana

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We would like to thank your help when I got ligament injury in Havana two weeks ago. Although your casa was fully booked and we could not stay in your casa, we still felt your passion and love on us.

Thank you for getting taxi for us to the hospital in the city tour and also taking the taxi driver to our casa and introducing to us that evening who was going to drive us to the bus terminal the morning after.

Thank you for introducing all casas and Pepe's interesting city tour (although I walked so slowly).

Thank you for your tasty breakfast. I could meet a lot of travellers from all over the world in your casa and they could share amazing experience about trips with us there.

Actually we had planned to have dinner and dance salsa with you in your casa, but I think it may be come true one day.

Our trip still went on by riding on all kinds of transport like horse cart, coco taxi, tricycle, mini train, tour bus, taxi and aslo walking very very very slowly.

The trip in Cuba is really enjoyable and memorable.

We're back home now and the doctor here told me to take rest for 6-8 weeks. I'll write some articles about the trip in Cuba in these weeks on fb and WhatsApp so that my friends would know that Cuba is not mysterious. People there are so nice, helpful and cheerful, especially Ana and Pepe.

Thank you all. Thank you Cuba.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest , big thanks to you for staying with as it was a pleasure , glad you have a good time and that you were satisfy with our services . La Casa de Ana your Casa in Havana, Greetings, Ana