“A memorable experience!”

I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours
Ranked #2 of 113 Tours in Havana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We're a team of photographers ready to take you on a great photo tour of Havana, cultural and educational and tons of great photos to photo document your tour. We take your photos during the tour, or guide you where to take great photos or teach you how to use your camera. We do walking photo tours and a mix of walking and driving so we reach more places.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The tour we booked with I Love Cuba Photo Tours was one of the best travel experiences we have ever had! Yosel was our tour guide for both a three hour walking tour of Havana as well as a 6 hour vintage car tour. Yosel was excellent at explaining Cuban culture as well as providing us with amazing photos. We returned home with over 200 photos that provide us with lasting memories. We had visited Havana once prior to this trip and can definitely say this experience was far superior because of our experience with Yosel and I Love Cuba Tours! If you want to experience Havana, Cuba and not just see it, book a tour with I Love Cuba Tours.

Yosel V, Owner at I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Ronald
Thanks so much for your feedback!! I really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear you had a ball! That's the least I can do as an ambassador to my country! Hope those photos you cherish forever!

All reviews
"photo shoot"
"chevy belair"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My entire experience with I Love Cuba Tours was great! Yosel was quick to respond to my email for information. I was requesting a more unusual tour where, as a photographer myself, I wanted a photography guide (not someone to take photos of me while taking me to sights). My guide was Rey and he was wonderful! We walked around almost all of Old Havana and Central Havana taking street photos and chatting about the country. He is a wonderful photographer and conversationalist and made me feel right at home. It was the perfect first tour to do in Cuba. While the tour was scheduled to last for four hours Rey never rushed and we ended up staying out almost six hours because we were having so much fun. Rey is a very genuine guy who is passionate about photography, baseball, and his job. It felt like exploring with an old friend and you can’t ask for more than that!

It’s also important to note that Yosel is an exceptional boss who is loved by his employees. It is clear this is more than business to them, and it felt wonderful to support such a great group of guys.

Hi Alex
Thanks for choosing us and taking the time to share your experience! It was a pleasure to set the photo tour up for you. Rey had a great time with you too! You got it right, this is more than just a business, we love this. We love photography and people!!
We'd love to have you again anytime!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This tour was fabulous! Damian was our photo tour guide and he made our day a once in a lifetime experience! We were traveling with friends and the price for a 6 hour tour was very reasonable. We had a 3 hour walking tour and then a 3 hour tour in a convertible classic car. Damian took photos for us the whole time as well as being patient with us to take some photos. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and speaks excellent English. The walking tour portion was very interesting and informative which gave us a glimpse into the everyday life of the Cuban people and their culture. Damian answered all our questions as well as giving us a Cuban historical overview. He took lots of photos and he also has an entertaining sense of humor. Our classic car tour was in a convertible. Although it was hot that day, we had a nice breeze and appreciated the unobstructed view we had as we toured Havana. We felt very safe and enjoyed the whole day immensely! Damian gave us a dinner suggestion for that evening which we followed and had an enjoyable time at La Vitrola and they also had live music. Damian was professional, informative, and with his photos he has given us a keepsake of this trip to Cuba that we can enjoy forever.
I do highly recommend “I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours” and Damian as your guide!

2  Thank kdaniel43
Yosel V, Owner at I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi
Thanks for choosing us and taking the trouble to leave a feedback for us! It's a pleasure to have you always. And I'm glad to hear you had a great time with us!
We'd love to have you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked a photo tour through Yosel (I Love Cuba Photo Tours) in our recent cruise to to Havana. We only had only a day and a night in Havana during our cruise but wanted to see as much as Havana we could in such a short amount of time. There were 4 of us in our group and we booked a full 6 hour tour, 3 hours walking and 3 hours in a vintage convertible car. All 4 of us have traveled the world but none of us had ever been to Cuba. I'm not sure what we expected, but the Havana photo tour was beyond expectations. We met our guide Damien in San Francisco Square who was prompt asnd ready to go at 10AM. Immediately, we were impressed. He was very fluent in the English language and very articulate in sharing his vast knowledge of his country. Damien was a true professional photographer and knew where to take the perfect photos of the important historical sites as well as memorable pictures of our group. In all our travels, we have had many guides, but when we could hire a professional photographer and get photos while seeing the sites of a city. This was such a wonderful opportunity. While exceptional in his knowledge of the city and an outstanding photographer, Damian, was also relaxed, very personable, flexible and willing to change up the tour if the four of us based on our interests. He took us though the city, showing beautiful buildings, churches and parks all while giving us the history of the city. He stopped to help an elderly lady selling newspapers and told us of her plight of poverty and cancer. His proud heritage showed through his kind and caring personality. Around noon, he took us to a wonderful restaurant, Mojito for lunch where we dined on authentic Cuban food and drinks. An exceptional Cuban band played as we ate. After lunch, we boarded a beautiful aqua vintage Buick with a very handsome "mango" driver. We drove inside and outside the city viewing many sites. We stopped at Fuster's home (a famous artist), Revolution Square and ended up at the National Hotel for famous Mafia Mojito's. It was a day we will never forget and rate our day as one of the best we ever had. Damien is an excellent guide and photographer and would highly recommend him for anyone going to Cuba. We strongly recommend I Love Cuba Photo Tours for they are reasonably priced, have excellent photographers, and are all very knowledgable. We hired Damian for 6 hours, but at no time did he rush us or was watching his watch. He was kind, smart, handsome, and a true professional. I hope we get to travel again to Cuba and see him again. After Damian left us, we felt comfortable walking about the city and having dinner in Old Havana. He recommended things for us to do and where to eat. For dinner we ate at La Vitrola. The food was Ok, but an excellent place to people watch and get a flair of the city and night life. We ate outside with music, dancing and street vendors. It was a day and night to remember in Old Havana!

2  Thank Luanne W

Thanks for choosing us
Thanks so much for the glowing feedback!
I am so glad to hear you had a great experience!! Damian loves his job, he gets it!! You're enjoyment is our priority!!!
I can't wait to have your daughter in the summer!
Keep those photos away! In ten year bring them out, have a shot of Cuban rum and have a cigar! Then you'll have great memories!!
Love!