“George D and family”

I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours
Ranked #2 of 135 Tours in Havana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We're a team of photographers ready to take you on a great photo tour of Havana, cultural and educational and tons of great photos to photo document your tour. We take your photos during the tour, or guide you where to take great photos or teach you how to use your camera. We do walking photo tours and a mix of walking and driving so we reach more places.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Greatest tour ever. 1st I was a little nervous about booking a tour outside the cruise ship arrangements. NCL intimidates you to choose one of their tours to be in compliance with gov't regulations. Their tours were much more expensive and didn't get the reviews. Yosel made me very comfortable prior to arrival (emails). We paid no money up front. Explained our guide would meet us across the street from the ship. Our guide was Marinelis. She is very passionate about Havana. Me my wife and 2 daughters did a 6 hr tour. 5 in a old Chevy with A/C. 1 in a old Dodge conv't. We had lunch in a family restaurant, Yosel showed up with another group from our NCL cruiseship. Once he learned we were celebrating my daughters 18th b-day, he went back to the kitchen with a big b-day cake and candle. We share with everyone. Very special! Thank you Yosel. This day by far exceeded our expectations and well worth the price plus a generous tip for Marinelis. There is so much more to see in Havana. We look forward to our next adventure with I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours. Thank you, Sincerely

1  Thank GeoDukas
Yosel V, Owner at I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi George
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate you're taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the tripadvisor community
It was a pleasure to have you and help with the birthday celebrations, I love seeing people happy!!
Can't wait to see you all again! Mari appreciated you as well and loved conducting the tour for you!

All reviews
in 29 reviews
"via email"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Thank You Ranier for the wonderful tour. He was helpful, polite and very accommodating. The tour was amazing and lasted about 6hours!!! Thank you Yosel for being very easy to communicate with aswell. Hope to see you again soon.

Yosel V, Owner at I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hola José
Thanks for choosing us and taking the time to share your experience with others! We loved meeting you and having you. Can't wait to meet your niece in July and all your friends and family you'll send us!
Saludos!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The tour we booked with I Love Cuba Photo Tours was one of the best travel experiences we have ever had! Yosel was our tour guide for both a three hour walking tour of Havana as well as a 6 hour vintage car tour. Yosel was excellent at explaining Cuban culture as well as providing us with amazing photos. We returned home with over 200 photos that provide us with lasting memories. We had visited Havana once prior to this trip and can definitely say this experience was far superior because of our experience with Yosel and I Love Cuba Tours! If you want to experience Havana, Cuba and not just see it, book a tour with I Love Cuba Tours.

Hi Ronald
Thanks so much for your feedback!! I really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear you had a ball! That's the least I can do as an ambassador to my country! Hope those photos you cherish forever!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My entire experience with I Love Cuba Tours was great! Yosel was quick to respond to my email for information. I was requesting a more unusual tour where, as a photographer myself, I wanted a photography guide (not someone to take photos of me while taking me to sights). My guide was Rey and he was wonderful! We walked around almost all of Old Havana and Central Havana taking street photos and chatting about the country. He is a wonderful photographer and conversationalist and made me feel right at home. It was the perfect first tour to do in Cuba. While the tour was scheduled to last for four hours Rey never rushed and we ended up staying out almost six hours because we were having so much fun. Rey is a very genuine guy who is passionate about photography, baseball, and his job. It felt like exploring with an old friend and you can’t ask for more than that!

It’s also important to note that Yosel is an exceptional boss who is loved by his employees. It is clear this is more than business to them, and it felt wonderful to support such a great group of guys.

Hi Alex
Thanks for choosing us and taking the time to share your experience! It was a pleasure to set the photo tour up for you. Rey had a great time with you too! You got it right, this is more than just a business, we love this. We love photography and people!!
We'd love to have you again anytime!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This tour was fabulous! Damian was our photo tour guide and he made our day a once in a lifetime experience! We were traveling with friends and the price for a 6 hour tour was very reasonable. We had a 3 hour walking tour and then a 3 hour tour in a convertible classic car. Damian took photos for us the whole time as well as being patient with us to take some photos. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and speaks excellent English. The walking tour portion was very interesting and informative which gave us a glimpse into the everyday life of the Cuban people and their culture. Damian answered all our questions as well as giving us a Cuban historical overview. He took lots of photos and he also has an entertaining sense of humor. Our classic car tour was in a convertible. Although it was hot that day, we had a nice breeze and appreciated the unobstructed view we had as we toured Havana. We felt very safe and enjoyed the whole day immensely! Damian gave us a dinner suggestion for that evening which we followed and had an enjoyable time at La Vitrola and they also had live music. Damian was professional, informative, and with his photos he has given us a keepsake of this trip to Cuba that we can enjoy forever.
I do highly recommend “I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours” and Damian as your guide!

2  Thank kdaniel43
Yosel V, Owner at I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hi
Thanks for choosing us and taking the trouble to leave a feedback for us! It's a pleasure to have you always. And I'm glad to hear you had a great time with us!
We'd love to have you again!