We stayed in the bungalows and it was just perfect! I was travelling with my 2 daughters who were 6 & 16 at the time. My oldest stayed on the sofa bed in the living room and really liked having her own space. The kids club staff were fantastic and my little one couldn't wait to get there every day! Strange but we enjoyed the buffet more then the a la carte's, it was Cuba though so it wasn't really about the food. We lived he wandering magicians in the lobby bar in the evening and my kids raved about the foam party on the beach! This is definitely the place for families and being able to walk to the plaza America to go to the grocery store or bank made the location just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Varadero Beach, this 4 star, all inclusive hotel offers all of the great dining, activities and entertainment facilities that have made Sol Melia a recognized leader in quality hotels! Ideal for families and honeymooners. 376 comfortable double rooms, 28 junior suites, 4 suites and 200 bungalows with direct access to the beach. 6 Restaurants, 7 bars, mini club and mini-disco, mini-golf. Motorized water sports. Sol Palmeras combines great fun with a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Holiday Gems and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sol Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Palmeras Hotel Varadero
- Sol Palmeras Cuba
- Sol Palmeras Varadero Cuba