“The best house in Varadero!”
Review of Beny's House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Varadero
Beny's House
Ranked #2 of 55 Varadero B&B and Inns
Brussels, Belgium
“The best house in Varadero!”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We had the flight in and out Varadero and wanted to spend some days on the beautiful beach without staying in a "all-inclusive"resort and it is very good value for money, with the best bathroom of many casas in Cuba.
The house is in the village of Varadero, very close to the beach, just across the road, near bars and restaurants but still very quiet.
We stayed at Beny's house for three nights, in a very comfortable room. Beny and his family were very friendly, breakfast and dinner were delicious.
If I go back to Varadero I would definitely go back to Beny's place!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
m
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We stayed at Beny´s Cousins place, which is clean, very close to the beautiful beach, because Beny´House was under constrution. Breakfast includes some fruits, you can have an omelett if you want.Coffee is with milk powder.
Beny was very nice and helpful in every question we had. We appreciate his help. Before we came to cuba, he organized everything for us ( hostel in havana, which was very good ) Ask him, he will help in everything. His cousin was nice too, we had to leave earlier and this was no problem.
Unfortunately the restaurants and shops near by do not fulfil the caribbean way you expect. If there was food, it was not good, a lof of people are bored, unfriendly. DO NOT book a trip for snorkeling, reef is dead, the trip is too expensive. The best thing was the beach.

Room Tip: we had a room the stairs up, which was very good, clean, every day bed made, new towels if you want...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank j m
Orangeville, Canada
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My dream after 99 times to Cuba was to stay in a Home owned by a Cuban family and not a resort, well I just returned from a stay at Beny's and it was so wonderful, I rented the apartment that has a full modern kitchen, a very comfortable bedroom, and the bathroom which has a shower was superb. I found this place after looking at 25 other properties while there in Sept. The grounds are wonderful, very very clean and very private, in the main house there are two other bedrooms for rent with their own bathrooms, also a common room where you can sit and enjoy one of the many movies that Beny has and also meet others that stay at this beautiful Casa. When I first found this place back in Sept I knew I had to return and stay there, it was an instant welcome to the family feeling and I need to say I met many of them and they are exceptionally warm and gracious, and make you feel right at home. The beach in 2 minutes from the house and its perfect. Beny's is located on 55 st and is perfect spot to shop. there are lots of stores and markets to visit and many restaurants where at night some have local music playing. Cuba has such a simple life style and this is evident in the many people you will meet while walking down the street, everyone is so friendly. There are many cabs and also a hop on hop off bus so its easy to get around. I will highly recommand a stay at Beny's , it will be an experience you will never forget and you will want to return just like I do. Any questions just email me....Donna

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Donna97_11
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 17 September 2011

I just came back from my trip to Cuba and stayed with another 4 members of my famlly in Benny's house for 2 weeks. This is not a "hostel" as such, neither a B&B ( as you can have all your meals if you wish so),nor a Hotel as it's very independent. In other words, Benny's house is what you wish you could have for your holidays abroad, a very beautiful house where the owners ( Benny & Lourdes) make the impossible to make of those days an unforgettable experience. You can have the privacy you like ( as the rooms are independent from the main house) but also you can share part of your holidays chatting with them, and sit on the garden and feel like at home. The beach is only 3 mins walk, by crossing the main street, and the house is seclude behind a beautiful garden where the plants and decoration they have put on, make you sit there longer than you should. The rooms are fully equiped and you can use also a very nice kitchen if you book the bottom part of the house. Plasma TV ,fridge and air conditioners in every room, a fully equiped kitchen and a beautiful sorroundings, To make a long story short, I think Benny's house is a unique place,Lourdes is an amazin cook and Benny and his song Benny Jr are a class act, you can learn a lot from them and be spoiled all that you want as nothing is too much for them. I definitely will come back and I strongly recommend this house to anyone, young or old, couples or family. When you go abroad you want to feel happy, secure and welcome, well ...you can have this and all the rest over there

Room Tip: 2 rooms upstairs, 2 downstairs, all good, bright, fresh and well equiped with Plasma TV, DVD,Fridge...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank JulioCastillo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2011

This lovely casa was amazing value for money and exceeded our expectations. Beny's is not a hostel as we had expected but more of a casa particular. The service we received was fantastic, much better than in any hotel, and Beny and his family did everything they could to make our stay comfortable. We would definitely recommend the food they make as it is great value for money. We especially enjoyed the large breakfasts and tasty lobster!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We felt so good in this house. We rented 3 rooms for 6 people. Two of the rooms were in the second floor and one in the first floor. Each of them provided us an excellent comfortability with air conditioned, TV, refrigerator, and its own bathroom. Beny and his wife were very pleasant with us and they cook pretty good!!! I strongly recommend breakfasts and every meal, specially the dish "Frutos Del Mar".

Room Tip: every room in this house is recommended
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I spent 3 days in Varadero this August.Hosts were really very nice and the food was great(actually it was the best casa food I had in Cuba).The house is very central and near the beach.I would recommand it!

• Stayed August 2011