I visited Tryp Peninsula last year in August, there were 5 people in our group and we all enjoyed everything the hotel had to offer.
The rooms were nice, very clean and spacious. The grounds were beautiful and well kept at all times (our maid Yaidelin was fabulous- love her to death.... she always had a smile on her face)
There was a man who had hawks on the resort, it was amazing - we got to hold and feed them; it was a truly amazing experience!!!
The food wasn't that great, the snack bar had the best choices - the Japanese restaurant was to die for!! I highly recommend booking a reservation!
The beach was beautiful, there were paddle boats, sail boats, snorkeling gear etc.. We had a blast!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All inclusive resort ideal for families, with a dedicated children's area, a marvelous tranquil beach, full of activities for all ages. Honeymooners also get special treatment in a quiet special area. Tennis courts, gym, non motorized water sports, drinks, a la carte and buffet dining included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Melia Peninsula Varadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Tryp Peninsula Cuba
- Peninsula Varadero
- Tryp Varadero
- Varadero Peninsula
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Cuba
- Tryp Peninsula Hotel Varadero Beach
- Varadero Beach Tryp Peninsula