i had 8 days in cuba. after 3 days of cultural tours around the country, it was a good break to stay in this holiday complex and rest. the food, gardens, beach are 5 stars. rooms, cleaning and staff 4 stars.
the only one bad experience in this hotel. i had a big problem with locks. the card system that opens the doors awkward. i stuck in front of the door in the middle of the night. i had to go and come back to reception (which is miles away) two times. i ended up changing the room thanks to the broken door. the whole story took almost one hour.
i had spent good time in there anyway. I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All inclusive resort ideal for families, with a dedicated children's area, a marvelous tranquil beach, full of activities for all ages. Honeymooners also get special treatment in a quiet special area. Tennis courts, gym, non motorized water sports, drinks, a la carte and buffet dining included. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Tryp Peninsula Cuba
- Peninsula Varadero
- Tryp Varadero
- Varadero Peninsula
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Cuba
- Tryp Peninsula Hotel Varadero Beach
- Varadero Beach Tryp Peninsula