We stayed at Melia Peninsula Varadero in May and it was not very busy at all. The food staff diffenately require assistance from management, regarding safe handling and keeping the buffet running. I felt as though if I needed something it was a bother (example bread) cause there was none...I asked 2 staff then management after they dissappear ed for 10 mins then they fully stocked it.the beach lunch area was terrible, especially the cooks there, they just don't like their job, or don't like English Speaking people. The waiter/ waitress staff were excellent...2 especially...we always sat in the same area and we were very impressed with the service. The room we stayed in 1724 which was second level, we had to have the air conditioning fixed, the room was very musty smelling, and 1725 was third level, a very clean room, had to get the safe battery replaced but they did that all in a timely manner. The housekeeping staff was fantistic !! The bartenders
were not overly friendly.All in all a good vacation for some rest and relaxation in Varadero Cuba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All inclusive resort ideal for families, with a dedicated children's area, a marvelous tranquil beach, full of activities for all ages. Honeymooners also get special treatment in a quiet special area. Tennis courts, gym, non motorized water sports, drinks, a la carte and buffet dining included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Peninsula Varadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Tryp Peninsula Cuba
- Peninsula Varadero
- Tryp Varadero
- Varadero Peninsula
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Cuba
- Tryp Peninsula Hotel Varadero Beach
- Varadero Beach Tryp Peninsula