I just got back from melia peninsula , it was my first trip with my boyfriend we were looking for something fun and interesting . I have to say I had the time of my life couldn't ask for nothing better . Waking up every morning to a paradise like that , now I had a little problem there and that seem to bother my boyfriend a lot because I took me there as a surprise and he was looking for to make it right . My problem was with one of there staff member I have to say she has no qualities of working there she clearly didn't like me (have no idea why ) Everytime I will go to the main lobby bar she will call the other staffs attention to look at me and pass comments either on my shoes , sandals dress etc I pretend it I didn't understand the language but I happen to know Spanish very well :( only on my last day I made sure she knew that all the time I was there I heard her comments her name is Jennifer and she works I think the 2:30 pm shift she never smile our never happy with no one and if we ask her for a drink she will sometimes say no because she was cleaning to ask the other staff so by the second day we stop asking her . Now I have to mention someone who was the reason why we will go to the lobby bar and go for the night entertainment his name is Rafael he starts at 6:30 pm he is amazing me and my boyfriend will go just because he was there because we felt like we were treated nice,another one from the morning is isamary she is wonderful I even took her contact so we remain friends . After all everything was great and we will most definitely come back to this resort (already planning our next trip there) . Another thing I will like to mention is that one of the intervening staff there seem to be very intimate with two girls who were on vacation there the reason why I am saying this was because it looks very bad on the resort looks it gives me and my boyfriend a very uncomfortable feeling that something was going on between him and the guests of the hotel . Everytime he was suppose to be doing his job he was busy with them , just looks bad . But other then this it's was great .
Cristina , Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All inclusive resort ideal for families, with a dedicated children's area, a marvelous tranquil beach, full of activities for all ages. Honeymooners also get special treatment in a quiet special area. Tennis courts, gym, non motorized water sports, drinks, a la carte and buffet dining included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Peninsula Varadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Tryp Peninsula Cuba
- Peninsula Varadero
- Tryp Varadero
- Varadero Peninsula
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Cuba
- Tryp Peninsula Hotel Varadero Beach
- Varadero Beach Tryp Peninsula