Me and my girlfriend have never being abroad and we decided to go to Cuba. I discovered at Melia Peninsula a group of people that make us spent an unforgettable days, very nice, friendly and funny... the evenings at the mojito are wonderfuls... to enjoy alone, with friends or with your family.
We stayed here in July 2014. The hotel is quite large but there were so many people that it seemed smaller. All restaurants are good, there is lots of variety; the beach is simply spectacular, night and day. The staff in general, the entertainment staff especially, are incredible, super friendly and nice. There are tourists from all over the world here and it is the ideal place to meet people, and enjoy the landscape and the Cuban flavour.
Deleb at the front desk was super as was the others girls.The staff in the dinning room was excellent, entertaiment could not be any better, we were there a week and did not see the same show twice. This was our first visit to Varadero, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All inclusive resort ideal for families, with a dedicated children's area, a marvelous tranquil beach, full of activities for all ages. Honeymooners also get special treatment in a quiet special area. Tennis courts, gym, non motorized water sports, drinks, a la carte and buffet dining included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Priceline, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Peninsula Varadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Tryp Peninsula Cuba
- Peninsula Varadero
- Tryp Varadero
- Varadero Peninsula
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Cuba
- Tryp Peninsula Hotel Varadero Beach
- Varadero Beach Tryp Peninsula