Hello There, Just return a couple weeks ago from CUBA and from the Iberostar Tainos.
Cuba seemed to me the best country i visited in the caribe zone, cause overall and after so many restrictions it can offer sun, beach and fun and at the same safety and some real great human experience.
We stayed at the Tainos, wich was at first Glance quite different from the gigantic aparatus that some Hotels like Bahia Principe or Sirenis offer, but after a while you start to feel realy god about let me just explain why.....
After we got to the room after a half-hour trip from the airport, and a 15 minute check-in a friendly young-man take us to the room a put all our luggage in place and prepared to leave, without taking or waiting on a tip, if i didn't call him he wouldn't receive it, strange cause anywhere at the caribe they wait for those dollars or Euros, and if you don't have them you get some really bad faces at least.
After that got to the reception before dinner, people calm and staff very friendly and simple, and at the same time so educated and ready for apleasant talk with about anything wich i thought so good and rare in nowdays.
We talked about our kids, country, the world, sports, not just the usual "we are you from ?" "When do you leave ?", great atmosphere, but off course as they are so polite it's usual if yo want to chat a little you got start it because they don't wanna bother you.
From the Hotel simply to say Rooms Good, Beach Amazing, Entertainment Super...why...OK Here we go
In this Hotel there two words for fun and comedy, Elvis, as he likes to say " a Butterfly", but i think he's really just a great Human Being and Fernando "Cristiano Ronaldo" a heartbreaker for all the ladies.
All of these and more win to big or luxury hotels because holidays are about fun, quiet and human experience on wonderful place like the Sands of Varadero. (Visit also Cayo Blanco and Havana SUPER) _Thanks to cuba and his people
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the long, fine sandy beach of Varadero. Tropical gardens. Water sports galore. A Caribbean village. Colourful, Cuban atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Iberostar, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Tainos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tainos Hotel Varadero
- Iberostar Hotel Tainos
- Iberostar Hotel Varadero
- Iberostar Tainos Cuba
- Iberostar Tainos Varadero