Our family has stayed at the Paradisus 7 times since 2007. We are already booked for our 8th trip next February. We have stayed in the Royal Service for the last 6 of those 7 visits and are returning to the Royal Service once again.
We have stayed in many great Caribbean hotels. This one is the best, with the best staff, best service, great food, and one of the best beaches in the world.
Dario Fernandez is the general manager for the entire hotel. Dayamis Logilde is the Royal Service manager. Between the two of them, with the help of their fabulous staff, they will provide you with an unforgettable experience. You will want to keep returning as we and so many others do.
I have written reviews about the hotel after our previous trips. They are more detailed and longer than this. You might find them a good source for additional information and you can find these earlier reviews on the Trip Advisor reference included with this review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in Rincon Francés, part of the Varadero ecological reserve. Five-Star Ultra All Inclusive Eco-Resort with 510 rooms. This charming world is privileged with elegance, refinement and privacy, especially its Royal Service. Recommended for families, weddings, honeymoons, incentives and wellness/spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, TravelUp and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Paradisus Varadero Resort And Spa
- Varadero Paradisus
- Paradisus Varadero Cuba