Stay at Paradisus for a week. Beautiful resort. family friendly, awesome beach, and quiet. The food at the buffet was ok, but the A La carte's made up for it. The nightly entertainment was ok, same as every other resort. Disco was quiet. This is a quiet resort, staff is amazing, and very helpful. Resort has the best Resort Spa i have ever been too! Has a huge pool! The beach is optional topless. Don't forget a WATERPROOF watch! The pictures do not do the Resort justice, beautiful. Best beach around!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in Rincon Francés, part of the Varadero ecological reserve. Five-Star Ultra All Inclusive Eco-Resort with 510 rooms. This charming world is privileged with elegance, refinement and privacy, especially its Royal Service. Recommended for families, weddings, honeymoons, incentives and wellness/spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Melia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, 5viajes2012 S.L., Holiday Gems, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Paradisus Varadero Resort And Spa
- Varadero Paradisus
- Paradisus Varadero Cuba