This is an older resort, so not as fancy as some of the newer ones, but our room was clean and functional. The only complaint of the room, is that the bed was worn out, you could feel the springs through the mattress. We knew this from a previous trip, so we brought a foam mattress topper and put that and the bed spread under the bottom sheet.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The food while not as good as previous years was still good. Great breakfast omelets and lots of fish and pork at supper. ( I heard they are trying to get more fresh local produce).
The beach is amazing, we put out our beach towel every morning to reserve some shade and spent the day on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Cactus is a Super-Inclusive Resort for adults -singles and couples 12 years and older , where all meals, wine, local and international beverages, water sports, land sports with equipment and instruction, entertainment and other activities are included in one single price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Los Cactus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Breezes Hotel Varadero
- Varadero Breezes Hotel
- Breezes Varadero Cuba
- Superclubs Breezes Varadero Hotel