We stayed for a week at Paradisus Princesa del Mar Royal Service ("RS") and it was overall great. Seriously, the price difference of RS vs normal hotel is 100% worth it. You will not regret your choice.
We went as a couple only, 27 and 25 years old. It was our fifth time in a 5 star resort in the carabean.
First of all, you get a private transport from and to the airport, so you don't have to stop at lots of hotels as the Paradisus is one of the latest on the road.
Once you get there, they come pick you up with a little kart to go to the private RS lobby, which is new, modern, beautiful and, simply, great.
Then, you have lots of other extras such as free wifi, RS only restaurants which are delicious, private section on the beach, private RS pool, etc. It's just amazing everything you get.
Rooms: small buildings, not tons of rooms, quiet, no annoying music, no stupid people around = a nice sleep at night and even during the day. Everything's close to your room, so no worries if you have to go back multiple times during your day because, let's say, you have the flue. Rooms are nice and clean. You need something in your room: call your butler and it will be there in the next minutes. Beds are soft and comfy. Because we were in low season, we got a free upgrade to a swim up room, which was amazing! We had our private outdoor bed with the pool just a few steps away from our room!
Food: the food was overall great! Our favourite restaurant was the Hilltop, which was, you're gonna laugh, on top of a hill. The view was great: ocean, pool, palm trees, etc. Everything plate was well served and had a nice taste. The wine was good too.
Beach: enough chair for everybody even when RS is full. You don't have to "reserve" it at 6AM. The beach was great, it's Varadero you know!
Pool: big enough for all RS guests. Very clean, quiet and peaceful. Plus there was this snack bar just outside the pool where we could have lunch a la carte with a nice variety of meal.
Service: great overall. We were especially pleased with the service our butlers gave us: Kenya and Arisnay. They were both nice, polite, well mannered and just amazing. They knew us by our names. They knew our preferences. Each day, they would make sure we didn't need anything else. Seriousy, thank you girls! Other than our butlers, we had a great time with our chef at the Sakura restaurant, he gave a really good show.
So 5/5 on everything for us. And go for RS, it's worth every penny.
Nicolas & Rebecca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & SPA is located in Varadero Beach, the Cuban sun and beach tourist destination for excellence. This stunning Ultra All-Inclusive 5-star hotel is designed only for adults over 18. The property houses 434 rooms equipped with modern comforts and provides a varied gastronomic offer, daily activities, swimming pool and meeting rooms which convey an ambiance of quietness and service. Discover the magical peace of this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Melia, Travelbag, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Hotel Varadero
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Varadero
- Paradisus Princesa Varadero
- Princesa Del Mar