“Superb food”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us and it did not disappoint.
The food was excellent. Starters of beef carpaccio, vegetable salads and croquettes, all full of flavour and hugely enjoyable. Mains of pesto pasta, grilled chicken and pork medallions, again no complaints. Good size portions. Service efficient and professional. Puddings were perfectly edible but not to the standard of the starters and mains. Drinks menu extensive and inexpensive. Would highly recommend a visit. Bill came to just over 100 pesos including drinks and service for four. Worth every single peso.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,275)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our holiday rep recommended and booked this restaurant for us as we wanted to go somewhere special for my 50th birthday meal. Right from the outset the staff were attentive and friendly. The food was excellent, for mains my husband had the marlin (two huge steaks) and I had the seafood treasure - both dishes were lovely. They also arranged a little birthday cake for me which my husband and I shared (as neither us thought we would be able to fit in another bite we hadn't ordered dessert!), it was a lovely surprise and a very nice touch. With regard to the price - we thought it was quite reasonable, we had 2 courses each and 4 alcoholic drinks and it came to approximately £60.

I would recommend making a reservation if you can - we asked if it was essential as they were quite busy. She said during low season (which we were) it is not always essential but high season it is.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had quite a nice meal but for Cuban relations, the bill was very high. There are better places to go to in Varadero, like Salsa Suarez and Nona Tina

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was such a great night, that I would go out of my way to find it again on a future trip. The lobster was outrageously delicious, presentation, atmosphere and staff were top notch.

Closed on Mondays!!

Lovely food and great service. Posher than what I was expecting. Was hoping more for Cuban street food. Would I return? most definitely.

Didn't manage a dessert as too full, which is unlike me.