“Amazing!”

Cabaret Mediterraneo
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

The dancers and singers were amazing at this show! We had it free with our booking, as we booked through hola sun.
The dancers were lovely and would look at your camera for pictures.
The show I believe is now held at the international hotel.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

My wife and I attended the dinner and show the 1st week in April free because we stayed at the hotel. The Mc was great with lots of dancing girls and colourful costumes. You also get a free bottle of rum there. So dinner, show and disco all free if you stay at the hotel. Oh yes info for you.
This is where Ricky Ricardo started here, you know I LOVE LUCY..yes.
So before they destroy any more history and tear it down see the show.

3  Thank Rockon99
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This placew does not exist anymore, my wife and I went to try to find it but the only thing there is Cafe Mediterrano and was informed this place closed a while back.
It is done, there is no shows or nothing here anymore.

8  Thank Tim B
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We enjoyed the music.. Cuban music just makes your hips sway!! forget the foot - tapping!! and it makes you feel good!

2  Thank HallLakeDistrict
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We went to the show during a trip to Havana. The ticket price included free drinks and snacks. All the ladies were given a flower on entry, and the men were given cigars - a nice touch. The dancing was fantastic and the costumes were great.

2  Thank Claire C