“Tasty sushi!”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Tasty sushi!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I always visit this place when I come to Curacao and I always find the sushi to be really tasty. If you have room for dessert, try the Tempura Cheesecake, it's so good!
It's a shame the place is a bit run down and that the service is just average. If this is improved, the overall experience will be top notch!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Nathy E

Saginaw, Texas
“Good sushi”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We had four different rolls. Unfortunately I don't remember which ones but they were all average. I've had better sushi in Dallas, Texas. Decent prices, decent beer, nothing exceptional.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank dprettybird
Curacao
“Wow, a big smile”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Much to our surprise the owner welcomed us with a big smile. I think this was the first time he did, although we have eaten here lots of time in the past. I hope he will do this more often.
My daughter and I went for dinner on a Monday night. It was crowded, but the service was good. Mostly we order the same appetizers, i.e. seaweed salad and the delicious crab salade. The sushi was good and the tempura cheesecake excellent.
This sushi restaurant is a bit expensive.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Ateliertby
Miami
“Inconstant Quality, Obnoxious Owner”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I gave the place 2 stars because the staff service is good, and the sushi bar staff is good.
However when the manager/owner pretends to be a sushi chef and goes behind the bar, the quality of the sushi is so so. When given an input on the quality, by someone who lived 4 years in Japan, he becomes obnoxious and rude; not the attitude you’d expect from a restaurateur! Perhaps he should stay in the back doing the books and let a customer-oriented person run the place!

• Visited August 2013
6 Thank Candidcall
Meadville, Pennsylvania
“Late Staff”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We were super excited to get some sushi on our trip. Unfortunately, they close the doors between 2-5pm. Being from the United States we were not used to this. We walked around the promenade shops and were not impressed. It seemed like none of the employees wanted to be there. We meandered around until 5pm at which point we walked in the restaurant and no one was there. We waited for 15 minutes until the turned the lights on. Extremely unprofessional, slow service, decent sushi but nothing special.

Visited July 2013