“Irie Tours Island tour”

Night Express Loko Loko Barhopper Tour
Ranked #116 of 146 Tours in Curacao
Reviewed 21 April 2011

I set up a private customized land tour with Irie Tours while ported in Curacao with my group.
The company was easy to work with and provided a great island tour to the places I wanted to visit. Hato Caves, Ostrich Farm and the Curacao Liquor distrillery. A fun way to also see the island.
I recommend this tour company to other groups or even individual persons to book independently.

2  Thank rdonte
A TripAdvisor Member
New Jersey
Reviewed 25 January 2004

A highly recomended evening trip is the Night Express, The Dinner & Loko Loko BarHopper Tour. In an open air tropial bus you will be first taken to a hill to have a champagne toast on top with a magnificent view. Have dinner at an open-air cozy restaurant, beautifull setting. My wife and I had a special treat because it ws her birthday. After dinner it's barhopping. Everybody on the party bus gor free dinks at all stops. The second drink you have to pay for. The most fun thing of the trip, was the host on the bus. She is really going the extra mile to lift everybody's spirit up, shaking maraca's, dancing...Amazing experience. We would never have went to the places we visited during the trip. We highly recommend this Night Express! Enjoy.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member