This review has to be taken in context. I'm a big traveller and usually arrange all of my own travel but this time used Cheap Caribbean. The hotel is pretty, modern, is on the water and plenty of amenities are available. For us, it was too big, too standard and I wish I had booked something with a little more charm, maybe not so big. Room service is wonderful and surprisingly, less expensive than dining at the restaurants. The Casino was entertaining, but not so much my thing. Service is very slow for food and drinks if you order drinks at the beach, etc. an automatic 15% is on top of every bill, supposed to go to the wait staff, but they don't see it that way. Apparently these monies are widely distributed to employees of the hotel and individual servers don't seem to see this as a tip and they are looking for more. The infinity pool is nice, as was the smaller fresh water pool. My son had fun swimming here and the weather was perfect but we wouldn't go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad