The room was very nice, we had a view on the ocean and could see the cruise ships come in. This hotel charges for Wi-Fi, however they have a Starbucks on the second floor and WI-Fi is free there, also the Starbucks across the street provides free Wi-Fi. Breakfast in the hotel was good, however pricey. We had a small breakfast at Starbucks and spend our money for dinner elsewhere instead. You can hang out in the infinity pool and watch people coming from the cruise ship. They serve great cocktails and food at the infinity pool/beach as well. very relaxing. This hotel does have a Casino and some nights they have a band that plays in the hotel lobby. They do give you a free $10 gamble card for the casino. They also have a car service on the second floor for rentals and they have a lady that helps you with any kind of information needed for restaurants, sight seeing etc. This hotel is at a great location as well, right outside the hotel are plenty of restaurants, shops etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad