Avila Beach Hotel
ACOYA Curacao Resort, Villas & Spa(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$141
Hotels.com
US$210
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
US$315
US$303
Boutique Hotel 't Klooster(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$216
  • Pool
US$361
  • Breakfast included
Pietermaai Boutique Hotel(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$133
US$369
US$142
HotelsClick
1,406 results
All reviewsblues wingblues barbelle terracebelle allianceoctagon roomlive jazzpool barour honeymoonbreakfast buffetsuperior roomprivate beachdestination weddingclose to towndinner on the beachrestaurants and barsnice beachwine cellar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My wife and I stayed here for five nights for our honeymoon, and had a wonderful time! When we arrived, the staff had decorated the room with flower petals, champagne, a fruit platter, and more! They took care of everything we needed throughout the week. We tried a few restaurants in the area, but had trouble finding anything better than the various restaurants they had right there in the hotel. My wife and I recommend the tiramisu for dessert. Two beaches and a great pool, and plenty of beach chairs for everyone. Beachside towel service, so you won't need to bring any from the room. Try the pineapple mojitos and the "Jamaican Me Crazy" at the poolside bar. Get yourself a couple's massage while you're there, too.

Room Tip: We had an "Octagon Room" on the third floor. Close enough to hear the ocean waves, but far enough from the bars and restaurants if you want to turn in early.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DylanKinney
Reviewed 1 June 2012

My husband and I came to Curacao to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary this week. We chose the Avila based mostly on reviews we read on Trip Advisor and the hotel's website. We arrived late in the evening and were taken to a room in the newer section but on the ground floor with no views and we requested that we be moved. The hotel couldn't have been more accommodating because they were quite full even though it is off season. We spent our first night in the originally assigned room but then were moved the next day to a room in the Blues Wing which is built out over the water and you feel you are on a boat but not rocking! The staff is exceptionally kind and helpful and we love that the location is near the best restaurants on the island, some even within walking distance. Would recommend Curacao and the Avila to anyone who is looking for a beautiful relaxing place off the beaten path of the parts of the Caribbean we have visited previously!

Room Tip: The Blues Wing we loved most. The higher rooms in the Octagon wing are also very nice and a little newer.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BeckyPG
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We spent our holiday in a unexpected place: Avila Hotel on Curacao. We supposed to travel to an other destination (island), but do to the cancellation of the airliner we were not able to go. We choose last minute (also because of prices) an alternative: Curacao. This was our best accident what happened to us. We spent 10 days in the best world we could hope for. Located in a kind of a park, with a nice (maybe bit small) beach, we were treated like VIP’s all the way down to the end of our vacation. Staff was friendly, relaxed and driven to deliver the best, even it was sometimes chaotic. Most times you can feel the artificial service, but here it looked like it was natural and sincere. We had great meals (not only in the hotel, but also close by there are some nice restaurants where you can change your appetite) and specially the breakfast . Blues and Belle restaurant was an experience on its own, but the best was the poolbar: two ladies cooked the hell out of the day with nice delicious wok menu’s !! Next year we will choose again for this hotel and enjoy the natural Antillean way of hospitality. We will be back again ! Definitely ! Thanks Avila staff!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Flow957
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Many times I visit Curacao for short businesstrips. Lucky enough I have friends who own a private house, where I can stay in all privacy and luxury. My entertainment en meetings I plan as much as possible in Avila Hotel, due to the fact that this is one of the few hotels where I experience absolutely high quality in service, attention and atmosphere. Hospitality is born here and raised afterwards. In a superb classic setting the staff is serving in a quiet, decent and very friendly and professional way the customers. The mingle of the beach, the bar, restaurant en hotelguests is from a unique combination. It's like the perfect world on it's own with nice and friendly people only!! Last visit one of my guests where staying in the new wing, with a beautiful view over the sea and the square. Top of the range, so hardware wise also high standards. I will come back again and I am looking very much forward !!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Robson261
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My wife and I had the opportunity to stay in Avila Hotel and we were just amazed at the high quality of service that makes you feel like a king or queen. We have stayed in many famous hotels but none can compare to Avila Hotel. The staff are very professional and friendly, the rooms are beautiful, and the beds are super comfortable. The meals are wow..delicious and even the management takes time from their busy shedule to make sure the guest are doing fine.

We recommend any business person, family or individual who really want to have a super, fantastic, wonderful, memorable, wow vacational experience, please don't hesitate to stay at the Avila Hotel. My wife and I would have given it 6 for rating if the had it here.

Rodney & Charinda Bourne.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple