Just came back and had an amazing time. At first we were overwhelmed because of the luxury, but we got used to it very fast.
- Location: excellent. Just 15 min walking to all the "Pontjesbrug". A safe and nice walk - opposite to earlier reviews
- Rooms: we stayed at the main building. Rooms were luxurious and we had our own balcony. Only con is the bathroom which is seperated by glass (not see-through) so hear eachother's "noises".
- Hotel: the beach is amazing, enough beachbeds, pool was great, gym (incl sauna & jacuzzi) was free and very nice.
Most prominent con: the prices at the hotel are very high and no value-for-money. Grab your lunch and diner in one of the many restaurants in the neighbourhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run boutique hotel comprises the islands original governor's mansion dating from 1780. Located on two romantic private beaches, the hotel is just minutes away from downtown Willemstad. The new Octagon Wing features 68 spacious rooms decorated in sophisticated neutrals with splashes of vivid Caribbean colors and has transformed the hotel into a contemporary luxury resort & spa. Avila Hotel nevertheless continues to be a reflection of the island of Curacao. Friendly. Intimate. Understated. Welcoming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Avila Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avila Beach Resort
- Hotel Avila Beach
- Avila Beach Hotel Curacao/Willemstad