My boyfriend and i recently went to Curacao last December and we loved the Holiday Beach Hotel & Casino. We had a great room right on the ocean with our own kitchen. The beach at the hotel was small but very nice and quiet. The location of the hotel was perfect. It was about 5 minutes from downtown Punda where all the shopping and restaurants are.The staff there was extremely nice and treated us like family. They helped us find nice restaurants, beaches and places to go every day. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private beach, this Otrobanda resort is within a 15-minute walk of Curacao Museum, Renaissance Shopping Mall, and Rif Fort. Riffort Village and Queen Emma Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km). Resort Features Spend the day relaxing on Holiday Beach Resort and Casino's private sand beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Room Amenities All 108 rooms offer WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your Holiday Beach Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad