We loved this place. We had a lovely clean room with a terrace in the older part of the hotel, not directly on the beach but still only a one minute stroll away.We were able to snorkel every day as the reef is right by the resort. We had a wonderful view of the ocean, although partially blocked by the new condos acoss the marina. One of the pools was just 20 feet away. Free access to the Seaquarium was a benefit as we walked over every day in the morning and at sunset.
We were originally located on a second story room but wew were promptly and courteously moved the next day. There was a small problem with a light and maintenance was there within 20 minutes and fixed it.
The whole staff was wonderful.
I particularly liked the free, twice daily bus to both the city and a grocery store. With a small refrigerator in the room it was easy to pick up snacks,beer and wine.This service saved us a lot of money as we only rented a car for three days and it was only $100.00. (HOLLAND CAR RENTALS) . It is necessary to have a car if you want to tour the island and visit other beaches although there is a daily charge for most of them.We ate three times at the restaurant and were pleased with the quality and price.
We visted the "big" hotels like the Marriott and believe Lions Dive to be the best. Just down the street is Breezes and it looked good for an all inclusive.
There are about 4 or 5 restaurants on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the longest white sandy beach of Curacao, just minutes away from the picturesque Dutch colonial city of Willemstad, is sportive 4* Lions Dive & Beach Resort. The resort offers every desired accommodation; a stay in a comfortable hotel room, with your family in a large apartment or a romantic stay in a suite or penthouse. For the sportive guest, the resort has a lot of opportunities: train in the 50 meter sports pool, discover the underwater world with diving school Ocean Encounters or a workout at Body Beach Wellness Club. Of course Lions Dive is also the place for a sun, sea and beachy holiday. Have a massage on our private beach or relax in the Santai Spa. Enjoy our culinary features at the 4 bars and restaurants in the resort. Or just walk to the next-door boulevard with various shops and restaurants. With the personal touch of management and staff, we will give you a real Caribbean Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lions Dive And Beach Resort Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Lions Dive Beach Hotel Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Willemstad