My 11 year old son and I visited Curacao and stayed at Bon Bini for 7 nights in April, 2008. While I agree with all the previous reviews; ants, needs, updating, TV hard to work, etc. These were all minor issues with the price and location of the facility. It was great to have our own place to cook, etc. We were able to do so much due to staying at Bon Bini.
I felt safe there, and once I realized the office hours, I did plan accordingly,
I would return should my travels take me back to Curacao.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bon Bini Seaside Resort you will experience the ultimate tropical vacation. Relax in your cottage while you're enjoying the view of sky-blue sea or the tropical gardens. The near the Caribbean sea located Bon Bini Seaside Resort is quiet, atmospheric and accessible for everyone. The resort consists of 28 spacious cottages and each with a cozy interior. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bon Bini Seaside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bon Bini Seaside Hotel Willemstad
- Bon Bini Seaside Resort Curacao/Willemstad