We stayed at Baoase over a year ago, and things got hectic, so never wrote a review. Suffice it to say, every family discussion we have had about where to go next conjures up warm memories of Baoase! The service is understated...they take care of all your needs without being "in your face". The accommodations are unique. Our villa had an outdoor shower on the second level, and large outdoor sitting area which opened right off kitchen. There was direct entry into pool from deck. Bartender even delivered drinks directly to pool, where you could enjoy them on the in pool bar while looking out at the ocean. There is a grocery store less than a five minute walk away, so it was easy to stock the kitchen. The resort is small, so the beach never had more than 10 people on it (granted, it is a very small beach) There is also a manmade island you can swim to if you want complete privacy, replete with lounge chairs. The minor criticisms are: small beach, water can be murky because it is contained, sauna in middle of pool was slimy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens on the pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea, Baoase Luxury Resort in Curacao, is the ultimate island retreat! Named to the 2010 Hot List by Conde Nast Traveler, and Winner of the 2011 Travelers Choice award from Tripadvisor for Top 10 hotels for Romance in the Caribbean and Mexico, Baoase is an unforgettable experience that promises total relaxation, luxurious comfort, and impeccable service. This stunning brand new resort is surrounded by meandering free form pools, waterfalls, swaying palms and an idyllic private beach. Reflecting the qualities of an elegant home, the residential style villas and suites at Baoase are decorated in a refined Asian style and provide a relaxing ambiance complete with modern amenities. Villas and Suites also offer free connection to wireless internet and all indoor areas are air-conditioned whereas the porch has ceiling fans. Suites feature a spacious balcony/terrace with stunning sea view, each has its private garden with Jacuzzi. The interior design and its facilities are unique. Furthermore they boast a flat screen TV, DVD and Dolby surround system, coffeemaker, mini fridge, and wireless internet. The Master Villa is the Baoase's top accommodation. It comes with views that reach all the way to the buildings of downtown Willemstad, Curacao's capital. The villa also has its own private infinity pool, complete with a "luxury cave" that includes a Jacuzzi, a bar and card table and a relaxation area. Also included in the Master Villa is a chef, butler and the use of a private beach. From water sports to sailing, diving or fishing excursions, your every request will be taken in to consideration to help make your vacation the most memorable. Baoase luxury Resort will surely bring Heaven to Earth. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad