My husband and I chose this resort beause of the great reviews on trip advisor...The experience was amazing. The resort is even more beautiful than the pictures on the website. The service was five star every day. From the cook to order breakfast to the mini bar that was stocked daily with our favorite beers- all included in the price, this resort was top notch. The villas share a private salt water infinite pool that leads right down to the beach. You can eat every meal right on the beach with your feet in the sand. We are from Florida so we are used to bugs but because of the breeze, we had no mosquitoes on the beach at night. The owner's daughter Neilke is the guest relations manager- she left candy on my daughters pillow at night and brought crayons and markers to the table in the evening. She even went to the store to get my husband a special vegetarian dish to have prepared on our last night. The private beach is beautiful- perfection every day. The food is better than most 5 star hotels and the drink prices are reasonable when compared with Atlantis etc...a Mojito was only 6.00. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to get away from the resorts where you are lined up like sardines on the beach....we had the beach to ourselves most days- towels and chairs were plentiful and kyak rentals were free. This was one of our best vacations ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultra-exclusive resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. With 23 extravagant rooms, suites and villas, the resort is the ultimate getaway for luxury seeker. In line with the love of Balinese style, something unique and highly luxurious was created. Different elements were incorporated in the design of the resort such as cool, dark woods and vases, antiques, and other elegant artefacts scattered throughout the property to set off the natural beauty of the surroundings. The resort’s philosophy of barefoot elegance brings luxury back to its essence. Unique are the water basins located at the guest room entrances. They are designed so guests can wash their feet before entering their accommodation which is also a Balinese custom. The ultra-exclusive resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. Baoase distinguishes itself from other luxury resorts in the Caribbean by offering impeccable attention to detail, an unparalleled level of service and- a commitment to creating a unique holiday spot for the world’s most discriminating traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad