We stayed five nights at Dolphin Suites at Curaçao, from the 19th of February untill February 24th in 2011. After 10 and a half hours flying, we arrived at Hato Airport.
We had booked a returnflight from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol with ArkeFly including transfer from the airport to Dolphin suites v.v. and breakfast. We had breakfast at restaurant (beachbar) Hemingway which belongs to Lion’s dive hotel at Sea Aquarium Beach.
This is our 9th time that we visited Curaçao for a holiday. Normally we stayed at Plaza hotel in Willemstad, but this time we wanted to stay near the beach. We had a room on the ground floor with number 001. The room was clean and basic. It’s officially a hotel room, but we experienced it as a studio. Our room had a terrace with a garden view. See the picures attached!
We had the following facilities:
* Living area with queen-size bed and sofa bed. We asked for seperate beds. We had a sofa bed instead. This was very uncomfortable to sleep on. We advise a matrass on the sofa bed for the next visitors!
* Cable television with channels such as BVN-tv (for the Dutch and Belgian visitors)
* Kitchenette with microwave/oven, refrigerator and coffee maker.
It’s a pity that there wasn’t a closet for our clothes.
The people were very friendly and an other positive thing is that all guests have a free entrance to Sea Aquarium.
The only negative thing is that during our stay there was only a cleaning on Monday and Wednesday.
After all, we had a nice trip at Curaçao.
Have fun @ Dushi Korsou!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin Suites is the first hotel in the Dutch Caribbean that is specifically designed to accommodate every type of guest, especially guests with special needs. It offers you a wide range of accommodations and facilities, including our therapy treatments and free access to the Curacao Sea Aquarium. Unwind yourself in this small-scale hotel, in its appearance as beautiful as Miami's Design and Boutique Hotels. Yet at the same time wheelchair accessible in combination with a tastefully created pool and one of the most beautiful beaches of Curacao at your doorstep. Feel welcome and at home in Dolphin Suites Curacao. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Dolphin Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Suites Curacao/Willemstad