“OK, nothing to write home about”
Review of Chihuahua Cantina - CLOSED

Chihuahua Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Nyon, Switzerland
“OK, nothing to write home about”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Tyoical food, service ok, place outside without a vew, price adequate for what was on offer. Nothing unusual, lacked any "specific selling points".

Visited April 2013

Monument, Colorado
“Had to coax the server to work”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Unfortunately this restaurant would have recieved higher praise from me if the service had been better. My group had to call the waitress over for everything we needed from water and silverwear at the table to more napkins and the check. She was never around to help us, and with a short amount of time to eat, my patience was running thin. The fort, where the restaurant is located can be a little busy at times, but sometimes thats a good afternoon of observing. As I said, the food was good and came out quickly though

Visited April 2013
Toronto
“Great service, but I'd rather have taco bell.”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

I guess the chihuahua has stepped it up a notch since some of these reviews. Myself and my partner intended to visit the incredible emma-tay (not sure of spelling) for sushi, but since we came on a Sunday the place was closed, so we dined at the adjacent chihuahua cantina in the rift fort instead. We were waited on constantly by three friendly, attentive servers, which was a nice change for curacao, so no complaints there. The food, however, was lacking. Extremely salty nachos that were smothered in beef (even though no meat was listed on the menu for these), which were very much lacking in other fresh toppings. Mediocre shrimp fajitas that were served hot and flavourless. Finally, a chocolate brownie dessert that tasted old and was served with freezer-burnt ice cream. Too bad about the terrible food, because we really enjoyed sitting there in the breezy courtyard, and the servers really were excellent. Will not return.

• Visited April 2013
Wilton Manors, Florida
“Margaritas to die for!”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This little spot in the Fort is a great find! What bar do you know that has motivational messages on it's TVs, not violence and mindless garbage? I don't know what they put in their margaritas, but they are truly the elixir of the Gods! The mojitos are also wonderful and made fresh. The only reason I didn't give this place five stars is that we weren't there long enough to have any food, although we heard rave reviews from another couple at the time we were there.

• Visited March 2013
Cali, Colombia
“Not that mexican”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I guess they tryed to have a mexican theme place but the food was not that good, bit pricy for what I was served and I had more fun outside than isnide the place. I would recommend the Sopranos bar a bit further in the mall.

Visited March 2013