“Indian Restaurant in Curacao”
Review of Tandoori Heights

Tandoori Heights
Ranked #129 of 277 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Trinidad
“Indian Restaurant in Curacao”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We stayed at the Curacao Suites for three days. Their staff were very friendly, helpful and courteous to us. We very much enjoyed the tasty seafood which was served to us. We also enjoyed the breezy rooftop and scenery. I would definitely be returning to this hotel on my future trips to Curacao. We found our room to be very spacious and clean as well. Overall we were extremely pleased with the service as well as the prices and convenient location. Our complimentary breakfast was also quite good.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank mohamedTrinidad

St. Kitts
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

A few years ago when Tandoori heights opened it's doors, it quickly became one of my favorite indian restaurants in curacao. It has a great rooftop for a breezy dinner under the stars. The food was wonderful and rich in flavor....I don't know what happened to that Tandoori Heights I used to love so much...I have recently gone back a few times for lunch and dinner, only to be disappointed. The lunch menu leaves a lot to be desired. Dinner is just average. Hopefully they can revive the place and bring back the standards of when they first opened up.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Stephanie L
Great Yarmouth, England
“Not the best!”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Arrived with no reservations at around 7pm on a Saturday night (November 2012) - restaurant completely empty and it was well over an hour before someone else came - as we left there were about 8 people there. Rooftop restaurant, I imagine the views would be good in the daylight, nothing to be seen at night though.

We ate
Chicken lollipops to start - not too bad
Lamb masala
Chicken passanda (but certainly not as we know it in England)
Paneer masala
My husband quite enjoyed the food but, in truth, I can't say I did. I didnt really get a good feeling at all, the surroundings seemed a bit 'grubby' and the staff seemed a little disinterested. Hand on heart I couldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank ispeaktheblondetruth
Willemstad, Curacao
“Average”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We came in rather early and the staff was just setting tables. Instead of saying why don't you wait at the bar someone barked "it's not 5 pm yet and we are still closed".
For us reason enough to leave the place and definitely not to return again. We have been at the reataurant before like 2 years ago and despite the experience with an unattractive vegetarian meal we decided to try it out once more. One never knows if they changed kitchen personnel.
They definitely need some better and friendlier personnel if they want to keep there restaurat open.
For us a no-go anymore.
We eventually ended up at Indi's (Riffort). Service was fantastic, nice people, nice view and an excellent vegetarian meal.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank yvonne w
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Indian food”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

This place has great Indian food. We only knew about it because my husband's client suggested it to us. It looked like a hole in the wall and was a little hard to find but I'm so glad we went because it was really great. We are big fans of Indian cuisine and this place was great.

Visited December 2012