“Closed as of June 2014”
Review of Pampus Cafe - CLOSED

Pampus Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant is in the lake by the movie theater in Willemstad, Curacao. They also have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pampus-Cura%C3%A7ao/131984713509354?sk=info#!/pages/Pampus-Cura%C3%A7ao/131984713509354?sk=wall http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pampus-Cura%C3%A7ao/131984713509354?sk=info#!/pages/Pampus-Cura%C3%A7ao/131984713509354?sk=wall
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I heard from many people in the restaurant business that this restaurant has closed down. The location is great with good parking space, so I hope someone will start up again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

It was a long time ago that I visited this restaurant and I must say the food is still very good. I enjoyed it very much! On this Monday it was quiet, but I can imagine this after a weekend. The waitress was very kind!

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Amazing place on the lagoon. The waitress was competent and charming and the food very good. Can recommand fish and seafood. The lobster was phantastic. Really good value....

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The service at this well-run restaurant/bar is polished and attentive, relaxed and fun. The food is fresh, tasty, carefully prepared and reasonably priced. The waterside setting, calm but breezy, makes this spot a perfect antidote to the heat of a Curaçao day. We returned often during our stay in Curaçao.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

You have to eat here! I had the red snapper and aside from the huge portion, it was the best cooked fish I have ever eaten. My wife said the same thing about her shrimp.