“Favorite thing we did!”

Private tours available
Off-Roading
Nice guides
Fair prices

I absolutely LOVED this!!! I've ridden ATVs in Hawaii, Cabo and Cancun and this one beats them all! Our guide was a young Dutch man named Chico. He was really nice, very friendly and gave us an awesome tour. The other two people who were supposed to come didn't show up so we got a private tour. I definitely recommend you book a private tour if you are comfortable on an ATV! A big group might slow you down, but if you're on private tour you can go faster. (Be aware, you do go on some normal town streets, but the guides are very careful and won't lead you into traffic.) There was some fun off-roading stuff we got to do. Make sure you wear goggles! Ask for some if you don't have any. Sunglasses are not enough! Wear sunscreen also! I wore long sleeves. It is a long trip, about 2-3 hours, but I loved every minute.

We went to the aloe farm (I recommend buying the lotion & conditioner!), some restaurants for water stops, a cave (mind the bats!), St Joris Bay, and the top of a hill with a great view. Many picture opportunities! My husband and I each had a single ATV. I'm pretty small and I could control it just fine. It does get warm though, so make sure you are dressed properly and don't forget the sunscreen!

For sure I will be returning to Eric's when I come back to Curacao!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Kate S

• Hungarian first
Netherland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Experience the unexpected”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Offroad experiencing Curaçao is great. Good gear servided by Rodney and guided by Marco through bush is fun. Even for oldies like us, with no fear, it's a change seen sea, mountains, suburb etc. Safely but not boring.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank DutchyNetherland
Riverhead, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic Time”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Went on Eric's ATV Adventure in March 2013 while on a cruise stop. I had setup everything with Eric by email before going on the cruise. Initially it was just for me and my cruise partner. Eric was very responsive in his emails and we had setup a meet right outside the security gate in port. While on board started to hang with a group and while discussing plans for Curacao told them about the ATV excursion. By the time we reached port our outing had grown to 9. I met Marco from Eric's with the group in tow and asked if he could accommodate the extra people. He said they could, made a phone call and we were off to a nearby taxi/van which took us to Eric's base. Eric brought in another person that was staying at a local hotel. After safety and equipment instruction we were off. All sites and stops as mentioned in other reviews are what others have said they were. Marco was our guide on the tour and he was excellent ! Once you get off road it was time for some free style riding ! The views were awesome ! After the tour, back into the van and return to port. We asked Marco for a recommendation on a restaurant/pub and his recommendation was one with outdoor seating right next to the bridge. The van dropped us near there and onto sharing more great times, even the non cruiser stayed with us. A short while later, Marco showed up and joined us in the festivities. Initially Eric had told us the photo/CD's would be at the security gate when we got back to ship. However, while still recounting the great time we had Eric shows up with CD's for all and joined us as well. All good things must come to an end so it was back to the ship and after two showers and many fond memories we sailed into the sunset.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank reli452
Alexandria, Virginia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Way to See Curacao”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Fortunately for my husband and I a cruise ship was delayed and the other family who booked the same day as us got food poisoning so we had a tour to ourselves, so our guide took us on a extended tour. We saw so much much more of the island than we would have seen otherwise. The guides take photos of you while on the tour with their camera (give you a free cd later) as well as yours.

Visited November 2012
maryland
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“ATV tour”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was by far our favorite part of the trip. Extensive tour of the island with stops at a bat cave, hike up a mountain, visit the Amazonia restaurant, and the aloe vera farm. Well worth the money. Our tour guide was Marco and he was extremely friendly. Make sure to get a free CD rom with pictures from your tour. Also, bring sunglasses, sunblock, chapstick, plenty of water, your camera, sneakers, and lightweight clothes. There is no place to store your stuff on the ATV, so bring a light backpack. Seriously, don't skip this adventure!!!

Visited August 2013