“Great trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Irie Tours

Irie Tours
Ranked #11 of 103 Tours in Willemstad
More attraction details
Owner description: Our personal Touch & Love for Curacao make our Tours the best!! Irie Tours is well-known for offering: Safe & High quality excursions Personalized & professional guided tours We cater small as well as large groups We have a wide variety of fun tours to offer, from east to west and everything in between. From the planning stage, to the day of your trip and beyond, our team will do everything we can to ensure you have a wonderful island vacation! We do this by making our tours fun and treating customers like family! And on top of it all, we are extremely proud and honored to have received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 4 years in a row since 2013. The Irie Tours office is located beneath Restaurant De Gouverneur, right in front of the ferry station on the Otrobanda side of town. Our 2nd office is located in the Renaissance Hotel on the 2nd floor. this office is open every day of the week from 9:00am - 5:00 pm
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Great trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Had a great time w ariel as our driver-he was very imformativ of all sites & all things concerning our trip. He even taught us what a chicken of the tree was :) had a great time & would definately take yr bus tiur again :)

Visited June 2014

Atlanta
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Great island introduction!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

The three hour Eastside tour is a perfect introduction to the island. It's significantly cheaper than cruise ship tours, includes soft drinks, water and beer, and very knowledgeable guides. The Sea Aquarium beach stop was really great -- I wasn't expecting it to be, but that is a beautiful place, and the people at the bars, etc. were very friendly. I had pre-booked this tour, and was glad I had because doing research pays off. People on another tour (different company) near us in the loading zone were SO jealous when they realized ours included drinks! I highly recommend this company and would gladly tour with them again.

Visited June 2014
Palm Coast, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Irie Man!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I love to snorkel but we were looking for something different since we had a nice snorkeling excursion the day before while in Aruba. After doing some research and asking some Facebook friends, Irie tours came highly recommended. It was a 3 hour tour (... a 3 hour tour) on an old school bus that hit the highlights and historical sights of the city, along with a stop at the Curacao distillery. Beer, water, and juice included. The guide was knowledgeable and funny. The tour concluded with a stop at a gorgeous beach (don't recall the name) that has some shopping, pools, and restaurants. Amazingly enough they didn't ask for payment ($25/pp) until just before the drive back to the ship, and as we paid the guide gave everyone refrigerator magnets that was a replica of the bus! This was a nice and informative tour that I would recommend to anyone.

Visited May 2014
Andover, Kansas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Cruise excursion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

After reading the positive reviews on TripAdvisor, I decided to book the Eastside Tour. I did not receive a response from my 2 emails I sent. My husband then emailed and received a confirmation. We were in Curacao for the day from the Jewel of the Seas. We exited the ship and found Irie Tours quickly. Our bus was not yet full so we waited to see if the company could pick some more passengers. My husband enjoyed the free beer offered (Polar Beer). The drive through the town was nice and we had good views of the port and harbor. The visit to the Curacao liquor distillery was not as much as we hoped. They were not bottling or working on anything that day. We enjoyed the free samples and got back on the bus. The tour guide was helpful to advise not to buy the liquor there as there was better prices elsewhere. We then went to a nice housing neighborhood and drove around. On the way to the Sea Aquarium beach, there were police barricades stopping as there were escaped prisoners on the loose. So, that stopped our beach excursion. The group decided to go back to town for more driving around. We would have preferred going to a beach but majority ruled. Good overall trip, Ariel (tour guide) was full of useful knowledge along the way but also took breaks for us to relax and listen to music. One negative note, we paid $25/person (per the website) while others told us they only paid $20/person.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank emily_fagan
Richmond, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for ALL Ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were part of a large group Grandparents, teens, tweens, kids and even an infant! They pleased us all! Everyone left the tour happy! We did not prebook this tour and I wish we had as we almost went with another tour company. Our Driver was Ariel and his love of his home shines thru making our experience so much more!!! He knows so much about his home that you really get an idea of the culture, he even taught us how to make cactus soup!!! The drinks and the open bus are wonderful, you hardly notice the heat and my kids loved the fact they could drink as much as they wanted! They were in heaven! They really listen to your needs and one of the requests we had was to stay at the beautiful beach a little longer. They gave us an extra hour! We had a wonderful time at the beach! It was clean and well kept! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this tour, I highly recommend it! If I ever have the honor and pleasure to visit again, I would love to take the tour again!

Visited April 2014