“Not as it used to be”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Curacao
“Not as it used to be”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have made a review before, a very positive one, but I think lately quality is less. Dangerous knowing so many competitors are opening up....

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank GeorgeCuracao

“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Best sushi place on the island. I visit twice a week for shure. Know that menu of the back of head. The "old" servers will remember you and treat you well. That's a plus point.

• Visited January 2014
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Best sushi on the island!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I lovvveeee thiss place!! It's the place that sells great sushi! Really. At a reasonable price.

I used to live on Curaçao and went there everytime. Now when I am on vacation. I go there asss muchh as I can!

You will love it! Trust me.

“Every stay, at least 4 times a week!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Every time I'm on the island of Curacao I visit Chopstix at least four times a week. Either to take out (order by phone up front) or to sit there. As far as I wasn't clear...a must visit if you are there!

• Visited November 2012
Hamburg, Germany
“Great sushi for reasonable prices”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We really enjoyed visiting this restaurant, as the prices are decent and the food was very nice. We very actually surprised by the high quality of it, as we did not expect it. I would personally advise this restaurant as a great place to have lunch or casual dinner with friends, however I think it is less suitable for a romantic evening.

Visited August 2013