“Best service and sincere friendliness ever”

Relaxed Guided Dives
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Family run full service dive center. We are a certified PADI and IDD resort and specialize in shore diving. The place for all your dive courses, guided dives and diving needs. We work with small groups, so lots of personal attention.Let us take you to the most beautiful dive sites of the island, some hidden treasures only the local people know how to find.Come and (re-)discover Shore Diving!!!
Vienna, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best service and sincere friendliness ever”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We were so lucky to land at Petrica's and Rob's dive base. They are one of the nicest people we ever met who own a dive operation. They gave us helpful information in the forefront before coming and also when we finally were there. They recommended us the best dive spots, explained us how to get there, recommended us great restaurants nearby and were very easy going and flexible. The dive base is so clean you could eat from the floor, equipment is best quality. I was surprised about the water temperature which was only 26 Celsius. I was freezing in my 5 mmm wetsuit and rented a 2.5mm shorty to wear on top (advice for lean people who travel in February/March). Of course you can get Nitrox as well. The divebase is located right in the middle of the island; this means that you can reach all dive spots in the south (still to be explored by us next time) and also North at Westpunt in no more than 30-40 minutes at the most. Petricia also is technically very skilled; we had some problems with our dive computer and she could fix it. Petricia and Rob felt like good friends to us after our 2 weeks stay.

Visited February 2014

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Indeed, Relaxed Guided Dives”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

After two disappointing dives with Caribbean Sea Sports (see other review), we drove up to the people from Relaxed Guided Dives to check them out. The reviews are pretty good and indeed from the beginning on the experience was much more friendly, relaxed and nice.

My girlfriend and I did 2 dives sofar with Petricia and we were very happy with these indeed. Petricia is a very friendly, knowlegdeable about Curacao and a professional. What we liked on top of this is that she is also good to animals and to the environment (picking up litter on the beaches and in the water as well).

In fact we liked it so much we are going diving with them again today.

If you like going diving in small groups, with professional and friendly guidance, Relaxed Guided Dives is the place to go as far as we are concerned.

1 Thank Sjors257
Hamburg, Germany
“Top of the Lot!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Rob and Petricia are simply wonderful and I warmly recommend their dive shop to anyone considering to dive on Curaçao! I did my Advanced Open Water Course with Petricia including a deep dive, navigation, peak performance boyancy, photography and even a night dive. I was rather apprehensive to begin with as it had been almost two years since my last dive. But no Need :-) With Petricia I felt extremely comfortable right from the start all the way through! I enjoyed every minute of the experience with Petricia and Rob! They are not only great dive masters but also great company! They are well integrated in their local community and happily share their insights into their life on Curaçao. All in All a very personal fun and friendly experience - Thanks guys!

zurich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great, uncomplicated and competent diving school !”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Just did a wrack diving today with Rob, was just perfect.
He was a very experienced and calm dive guide,i felt very secure as an open water it was my first wreck diving and it was amazing. two other dives i did with Petricia and she did also a great job and showed me beautiful places where she went with me. Its inexpensive and they provide everything, all the material are in a very good condition. Thanks a lot Rob and Petricia for that awsome experience !!! Patrick from Switzerland

Brookfield, Vermont
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“wonderful experience!!!!!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

thank you so much Patricia and Rob! You made my sons certification experience more than we had anticipated. You made learning fun and exciting for a 13 year old and you did an amazing job taking care of a hovering mother and grandfather. You we professional, fun and extremely accomodating. And what a great bonus to have a YouTube video highlighting all of his dives, including the final dive that you invited us to join you on!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Visited February 2014