“Was okay”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Vinings, Georgia, United States
“Was okay”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My family & I ate here during our vacation. The service was subpar, we weren't overly impressed. The food was okay but wished I was offered the specialty of the restaurant. It was decent though & we were thankful that they were open late. The costs of the food was excellent but did not have a kids menu for our toddler. There was also the smell of sewage when you eat on the patio.

• Visited May 2014

Aruba
“Ribs and lomito (tenderloin)”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Thsi small bbq restaurant is conveniently located near the Saliña area...food is simple, but tasty...I prefer the tenderloin and ribs combination...served with a choice of sides...I recommened french fries and peanut sause dipping sauce

Visited May 2014
Davie, Florida
“I really enjoyed the food”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The service was great the food was great much much better than the rodeo I wish I would've discovered this restaurant or tried it on my prior trips I definitely will be back

• Visited March 2014
Charlestown, Maryland
“Great Ribs”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Visiting The Ribs Factory is an important part of our annual vacation in Curacao. This year we invited friends, assuring them they would have the best ribs on the island. As usual, the ribs were great. Service was smooth. The only problem was the strong smell of sewage drifting over the dining area. The staff had tried to mask the odor by putting a lit candle under our table. Discovering it after finishing our meal, we were very glad that it had not been kicked over, burning our feet.

• Visited February 2014
Willemstad, Curacao
“straightforward and great food”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

we had a great experience at the rib's factory: quick service and quick turnaround that we got the food. The sangria is also really nice (lots of alcohol). Although the ribs are delivered they are really moist and flavoursome. Lastly, the price is low-medium so you get great value for money. The only thing they could do better are the fries: they are OK however not as good as some of the more traditional friet houses in Curacao, but then again, you don't visit the ribs factory for the fries!

• Visited March 2014