Before going, I read every trip advisor review. They were quite mixed making me prepared not to expect too much. After my stay, I am convinced that some people have a knack for finding faults. I did not have such and experience. Greeted kindly upon arrival with tropical juice and a cool towel upon arrival. Reasonably quick check-in. The room was clean, nicely decorated and well stocked. The only note was the buttons on the phone were missing. Which didn't damper my experience since I never needed to use it.
The Food: I half expected low end steam table food that was bland and dried out. Not so! They kept the variety unique while keeping favorites. At the other dining restaurants, Oceana and Bluewater Grille the dining experience was excellent. I would suggest, however the addition of steak knives to make bite sized pieces easier to cut.
The Entertainment Crew: These guys were great! They would have a way of rallying you without pressuring you into activities. They kept the variety interesting and the attitude upbeat. You never felt like the last kid picked in kickball.
The pools were always kept clean, in fact the staff worked tirelessly, cleaning up and maintaing the entire resort to near perfect standards.
Considering the price of this vacation, I truly feel I got double my money's worth and had probably one of the best vacations ever. These people work their butts off to make your stay enjoyable. Be sure to thank and tip them even though tips are included, they earn it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near one of the world's most praised diving sites, Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino offers guests a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime with all the privileges of Unlimited-Fun(R). All guests will enjoy limitless access to six delectable restaurants, where reservations are never required and endless domestic and international beverages from seven chic bars and lounges. The Explorer's Club is where kids, ages 3 to 12, can have their own fun while under the supervision of Red Cross certified supervisors and the Core Zone Teens Club offers special activities and events for teens 13 to 17-years-old. All guests will have the fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao with activities, events, parties and more where wristbands are never required! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino Willemstad