As a customer service quality officer in Europe, my assesment finding are:
1. Customer service while making/paying reservation - 1 out of 5. Calling or writing to the resort is a waste of time and money. Costs a lot but now adequate info will be provided, email doesn't even work as they said.
2. Customer service at the service desk - 2 of 5. Check-in slow. No help with baggage in late check-in, early check-out. Provide only basic info. Manager will listens to the problem but offer no solution.
2. Medical help - 1 out of 5. With twisted ankle and class cut in the leg, no help was offered. Have to have medical incurance card with you, because only help they offer is calling the taxi to take you to the hospital.
3. Beach - 3 of 5. Nice reef and snorkeling spots, also variety of watersport equipment but beach is filled with sharp pieces of reef and class bottles, so water shoes is a must!
4. Food - 3 of 5. Food is good, but the service is slow (except on Himitsus and Di Marios).
5. Entertainment - 4 of 5, Something for all ages.
6. Room 2 of 5. View was nice but even renovated room needs new renovation (scratches, broken spots). Floor very wet and slippery in the mornings, kids fell twice. Room service doesn't know the clock and what to bring. Bottle water is a luxury item only for the preffered club. They suggest to use local water, but sorry, it was no good to make baby food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near one of the world's most praised diving sites, Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino offers guests a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime with all the privileges of Unlimited-Fun(R). All guests will enjoy limitless access to six delectable restaurants, where reservations are never required and endless domestic and international beverages from seven chic bars and lounges. The Explorer's Club is where kids, ages 3 to 12, can have their own fun while under the supervision of Red Cross certified supervisors and the Core Zone Teens Club offers special activities and events for teens 13 to 17-years-old. All guests will have the fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao with activities, events, parties and more where wristbands are never required! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino Willemstad