This was our 9:th time to the resort, 1:st time with Sunscape and 8 times earlier with Breezes!
Stayed between 26Oct-9 Nov ( 14nights) in room 2405 (Tower building as usual)
Of course there are alot of Changes both good and some bad.
To start with the complains,, food at World Cafe ( buffe ) is terrible its too salt and not good at all alot of people complained about same things, and house keeping on our floor was not from this World,,this girl would have some other thing to do, but not work on a hotel. it has worked well every year Before .
If you have Children so dont go to italian restaurant,,not aloud to sit inside with Children,,, only outside but its Always full,, and the food is nothing special..
Bluewater grill is so great ,,food is good and service also,,Juliette and her staff works hard and well.
Oceana: Did not visit there,,because one of us is allergic to fish,,but we know that there are one of the best girls at the resort working,, Vianella is fantastic and has been that over the years.
Himitsu Japanes is also good or perfect whatever you like to call it..
Food is great and service also..Ingrid with her staff makes the evening to be one to remember..
And now they have a cafe and bar in the lobby,,thats also a good thing..
And not to forget,, Explorers club( kids club) is even better this year with Sunscape than it was with Breezes. And its still same Girls working there.
Entertainment is good even if its not so much as earlier years , but we like it better now,,not so much Music and noice with all activities.
This is our opinion as we feel it right now..of course we have missed alot to Wright here, but if you want to know anything so send us an mail.
AND OF COURSE WE COME BACK NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near one of the world's most praised diving sites, Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino offers guests a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime with all the privileges of Unlimited-Fun(R). All guests will enjoy limitless access to six delectable restaurants, where reservations are never required and endless domestic and international beverages from seven chic bars and lounges. The Explorer's Club is where kids, ages 3 to 12, can have their own fun while under the supervision of Red Cross certified supervisors and the Core Zone Teens Club offers special activities and events for teens 13 to 17-years-old. All guests will have the fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao with activities, events, parties and more where wristbands are never required! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino Willemstad