We went as a family: my mom, her boyfriend, my aunt and I. The staff was amazing. The food was amazing. The people were amazing. The island is AMAZING!
okay, the negative: The drinks are served in very small plastic cups...I'm a wine drinker. I was okay with the very limited selection, but not with drinking my wine out of plastic cup. So, I just held on to my wine glass from dinner, and no one tried to take it from me.
Most staff speak several languages, including English. However, it is not their first or even second language. We booked a trip on a catamaran. I thought at the time that the price was almost too good to be true...it was. We ended up on the back of a pick up for our snorkeling trip. Now, I was at first disappointed. Instead of snorkeling with drinks and lunch on a catamaran, we got an excellent tour guide who took the time to teach my very nervous aunt how to snorkel. He then took the stronger swimmers to another beach for some of the best snorkeling I've ever experienced. (and I'm a certified diver...admitting that snorkeling was fulfilling takes a lot) We also took a tour of the island. I believe it was called the east/west tour. The tour guide was not that great. He was quick to point out where you could play the lottery, but gave very little history or information that a tourist would be interested in. However, it was hard not to be impressed with the fact that Curacao is truly a paradise!
The positive: everything else! It's been a month since we got back and I'm still talking about how the hotdogs at the beach side grill were the best that I ever had...how clear the water was (do bring water shoes)...how the temperature was just perfect with the trade winds always blowing! MAN! I could live there, if for nothing other than that breeze!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near one of the world's most praised diving sites, Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino offers guests a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime with all the privileges of Unlimited-Fun(R). All guests will enjoy limitless access to six delectable restaurants, where reservations are never required and endless domestic and international beverages from seven chic bars and lounges. The Explorer's Club is where kids, ages 3 to 12, can have their own fun while under the supervision of Red Cross certified supervisors and the Core Zone Teens Club offers special activities and events for teens 13 to 17-years-old. All guests will have the fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao with activities, events, parties and more where wristbands are never required! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino Willemstad