When I made my reservation, I specifically asked about the internet, so when I arrived, I was surprised to be told that the internet wasn't working.
Arriving after 9 pm on Sunday, I was given little help finding anything to eat. (The one suggestion - the Pizza Hut - closed at 10 pm.)
Despite an ice bucket in the room, I failed to locate any ice to put in it - one machine disconnected, the other just did not work.
The view over the pontoon bridge into the old town was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EM City Hotel Stay at EM City Hotel and experience the rich history of Curacao all around you. Otrobanda and Willemstad is the home of many buildings that form part of unique historic districts. These are part of the the UN/UNESCO World Heritage list and are therefore being protected by law. Many buildings have been renovated, while keeping their original architecture form. There are various Museums in the area that will allow you to have a unique experience of the rich history of Curacao. By staying at EM City hotel you will be located in the center of it all by only seconds and minutes walk from your hotel. EM City Hotel is right in the center of it all: entertainment districts, shopping, financial district, health district, governmental district, culture and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your E M City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel Willemstad
- Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel And Casino
- Howard Johnson Willemstad
- Willemstad Howard Johnson
- E M City Hotel Curacao/Willemstad