“Great overall dive experience!!!”

Bas Harts Diving Curacao
More attraction details
Owner description: Private & Customized Dive Safaris & Courses.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I booked our cruise Curaçao port day dives with Bas based on reviews from Trip Advisor; we were not disappointed. Bas rightfully calls his bookings dive "safaris" as you truly do see a large portion of the island while driving to remote shore dive sites. Bas was waiting for us outside of the port entrance and was on time (this is notable if you have scheduled with independent dive operators in the Caribbean).
This was our first time diving in Curaçao, Bas told us that Curaçao is not known for the larger marine life so he took us to two sites that had beautiful (and plentiful) fish and coral. We saw many small eels, an octopus, and a lot of beautiful fish. Not the most exciting dives we have been on in the Caribbean but definitely worth checking out if you are considering a trip. The sites Bas took us to were relatively (to very) shallow so each dive lasted about an hour. Very relaxed and enjoyable.
If you are diving in Curaçao and Bas is available I would definitely recommend. If we ever find ourselves back in Curaçao we will dive with Bas again.

4  Thank lmbColumbus_OH

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were hoping to dive in Curacao during our cruise and were having trouble finding an operator to take us out late afternoon. Bas agreed to take us for a late afternoon and a night dive after his day-time booking. He arrived promptly at the cruise terminal and proceeded to drive us across the island to a remote location. The dive site was awesome. Our afternoon dive was one of our best in 29 years. Clearly this was not an over-dived location as we tend to find all over the Caribbean. The diving was at our pace, a nice lengthy safe interval on shore before our night dive, and then dropped off right back at the cruise terminal. The complimentary photos were a bonus! When we go back to Curacao (which we might after this experience), we will definitely ask Bas to take us to some more wonderful sites.

3  Thank Dianne L
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I took a Holland America Cruise to Curacao and wanted to get some diving in while I was there. On disembarking the ship I saw a man holding a sign with my name and immediately felt relieved that it was all going to be so easy. While Bas was not available to dive with me in person, Sam, the DM he sent was awesome. Sam told me all about the island and it's history while we drove to a very private beach and we had a wonderful dive. We then did a second dive on a reef before Sam delivered me back to the ship. The diving was awesome and Sam took the photos to prove it! The gear was in great shape and I'd recommend Bas Harts Diving for divers of any level.

2  Thank CanadianCateG
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We spent the day with Bas while in port from a cruise. He was waiting for us at the pier as promised and we had an awesome time!

His equipment was all very clean and in great condition. The dive sites that we visited met our needs perfectly. We were able to see a good portion of the island while traveling between sites.

We definitely recommend him for anyone looking to dive, snorkel, or just simply enjoy beautiful Curacao.

3  Thank beachluver9GA
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I’m just back from my holiday on the island Curacao. One of the amazing things was my diving experience with Bas Harts Diving. Last year I also visit the island and it was then the first time I heard about a young man who knows all the amazing diving places, mostly reachable by car but Bas even arrange diving trips with his boat. So I decide then, when I come back to the island, I want a diving trip with Bas Harts Diving. During a year I followed his Facebook account, every week I was stunned by his incredible pictures of his diving trips. Okay I went back this May 2014 to the island and the first thing I arranged was a diving trip with Bas Harts Diving. Bas picked me up from my visiting address and drove me to a really nice, small beach with no other tourist. During the whole trip you can feel the experience Bas has with diving in the area and that he is a professional with a friendly hart.
The pictures you receive from diving with him are an extra bonus; his charge includes all the pictures he makes from you during your diving trip. His pictures are from high quality and come close to art. So if you what to have an unforgettable diving experience, I really recommend Bas Harts Diving.

Ayo,