“best beachside massage!”
Review of Sensi Spa

Sensi Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sensi Spa is located at the beautifull Caribean island Curacao. The main salon is at Cas Abou beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. If you are looking for the ultimate relaxation experience on one of the most beautifull beaches in the world, look no further. We are open everyday and offer different massages and also pedicure and manicure. A massage at a place of your choice is also possible, even at the uninhabited island Klein Curacao. If you like to get a massage in your hotelroom or bungalow, please contact us for an appointment. And there is an indoor salon in Willemstad were more spa treatments and sports massage is offered. New: at Cas Abou Beach you can also get a couples massage, this is available only on appointment, since we will have to arrange for an extra masseuse to come to the beach for you on that day. Due to rising popularity we recommend to make a reservation by sending us an email at least one day before, or to make an appointment with the masseuse for that day around 11am.
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We drove one day to Casa Abou, also on the western side. Here is Sensi Massage. They have a private hut right on the beach. This is first come, first serve. Open at 12. Ruth was fantastic! Honestly, the best massage either of us have ever had, and $58 per hour/full body (not incl tip), incredible. We heard that Samantha is also great. We went back again for our last day on the island. This is a very nice public beach, small fee. They have lounge chairs for rent and there is shade. There is a food shack and restrooms.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I recently visited Curaçao, and had a full body massage on one of the private beaches affiliated with your establishment. I was so very pleased with the experience of having a massage on the beach. I don't remember the name of the masseur, but she originally came from Holland. Not only was I extremely satisfied with the massage, but with the price of a full body massage.

When I return to the island, I intend to return to Sensi Spa for another treatment. Thank you for helping to make my vacation more of a relaxing one.

P Mathis

2  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 1 August 2013

As a sportswoman I have had many massages over the years. In april 2013 after walking with a terrible back ache for days a friend of my recommended Corinne. Although I needed a few treatments, I felt reborn after the first massage. She knows what she is doing!!! I dare to state that she is much better than most physical therapists and (sports) masseurs working on the island.
I agree with DJ a great talent with marketers wits.

1  Thank Muriel L
Reviewed 30 July 2013

went to cas abou beach and i had one of the best massages ever in a very long ....good treatment , nice ambiance and good hands on the body , good job corine

thanks for the good treatment

kurt

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Most of the group wanted to wade into the Caribbean Sea while visiting and having lunch at the Cas Abou Beach, NOT ME. I sited Corine and her seaside beach massage tent and immediately knew this would be a better option. Priced very reasonably and had a fabulous massage. She is a sharp enough cookie to send me an email to remind me that she is also set up on Kokomo Beach. A great talent and a great marketer rolled into one. I would strongly recommend that if you are near by GopherIt............