“Great Experience!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Based on Trip Advisor reviews, my husband and I sought out O'Porto and we were so glad we did! O'Porto is just a block away from the ferry stop, and is right on the water with views of both bridges and the historic waterfront. The ambiance was perfect, the service attentive and the food very, very good. I would highly recommend! We had ribs, chicken skewers and a shrimp caesar salad and it was all wonderful. Prices were very reasonable as well - about $65 for two entrees, a bottle of wine plus gratuity.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The food was really good and the service was really great!! I recommend ribs and sewer!! The view above Punda is stunning!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Loved this dining experience! Beautiful night, beautiful views, live music below us, and good food and drinks...Mojitos!
We read that the grouper Puerto Rican style was one of the best items on the menu. My boyfriend ordered it and really liked it. I'm personally not a fan of covering up fresh fish with all those ingredients. Way to much sauce and cheese for me! I had the mixed seafood grill and it was great! Nice and fresh...perfectly cooked!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is one of my favourite places to have a pleasant restaurant experience. The service is great and the choices are very good too!! I have tried the espetadinha, the mero portuguese and the steak which are each very tasty in their own way, for the seafood lovers there is also a big variation (but im allergic so cant give an opinion on that). Besides the good food I have to say that mostly i like the ambience it has a cozy feel to it. And last but not least if you are a dessert lover - ask for the tres leches...it is perfection

2  Thank Shawnis v
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The food at O'Porte was good. Per the advise of Tripadvisor reviewers I had the grouper, Puerto Rico style, and my husband had the ribs. The grouper was very good, but not necessarily because of the fish. Ordering the Puerto Rico style means lots of cheese, avocados, plantains and then fish at the very bottom. Loving all these items, I thought it was delicious. My husband said the ribs were good, but we are from southern United States, so we have very good ribs all the time.