“Great diving”
Review of Atlantis Diving

Atlantis Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You're the reason we love scuba diving! Dive with us and let us show you the beauty of our Island above and below. We offer guided dives, all PADI courses, and most of the PADI specialties (ice diving is a bit difficult, although we've tried). Our Instructors are always ready to make your diving day a fun one, but once below it's back to business. Safety first!
New Milton, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great diving”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Good diving trip. Marcel was our dive guide for all dives. Very funny guy and excellent throughout. Organised and safe.

Las Vegas, Nevada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A great dive shop; great dives!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We dove with Atlantis when we were in Curacao for one day on a cruise ship. They picked us up at the port, and drove us back to the dive shop. The dive shop is a full service PADI dive shop with a large assortment of equipment for purchase and ample rentals. The staff are friendly and professional and take the time needed to make sure you are properly equipped for diving. We went to two dive sites with excellent visibility and loaded with marine life. We will definitely contact Atlantis Diving if we return to Curacao.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank sammi112345
Jerusalem, Israel
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great dive, great dive centre”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Curacao has a huge abundance of fish and coral. You won't see anything big or extraordinary but what there is, there is plenty of. The sheer volume of underwater life makes this a beautiful and interesting dive. There are plenty of lionfish, moray eels, parrot fish, prawns, barracuda and surgeonfish, many in large schools.

The multilingual team at Atlantis are friendly and honest about the best dive spots. We were picked up from the cruise terminal, taken for a great dive and returned on time, with some tips on where else to go on the island thrown in too.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Keren V
Chesapeake, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“First time diver/Had an incredible experience!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This was my first time diving ever! My husband had done a lot of diving but over 30 years ago. Some of the equipment has changed in 30 years so he went through the "Discover Diving" course with me. Our instructor was "Robin" and he was amazing and very patient with me. After getting me through the required skills we spent about 25 minutes diving....which made me more tired than I thought I could be, but feeling very proud and accomplished! I was a very satisfied customer. They have excellent quality gear and a dive store for those who are ready to purchase their own gear. If we are ever in Curacao again, you can bet a dive with this operation will be on the itinerary! If you go...or when you go...relax and enjoy the day!
;-))

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tlmaynard
Airdrie, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Diving with Atlantis”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Simply an excellent dive shop. Professional, safety oriented, and the friendliest people. Very well equipped shop and equipment servicing area. Dove with "Martin" and this dude is AWESOME. Just did a quick trip donw here for a few days but wow, I'll be back. The diving is fantastic, the people super friendly and the shop is first rate.

Thanks for an excellent experience; one that exceeded my expectations

Visited June 2013