Book now, pay at stay
  • Pool
US$253
US$274
US$239
Scuba Lodge & Suites(Willemstad)
US$127
US$460
US$161
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$345
Cancelon
All reviewsboutique hotelsmall hotelfull length mirrorsmall rooma wonderful staythe water's edgeclose to the hotellocation is greatwithin walking distancebreakfast and dinnerrain showerthe entire hotelshort walkoceanfront roomspent nightsrenting a carcaribbean sea
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My friend and I had wonderful stay at BijBlauw! Our room was very clean, comfortable and charming. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and also proficient. Their dining area is outdoor, right next to the ocean, so it was amazing feeling during a breakfast every morning. The menu is very simple but food is so fresh and delightful. I really enjoyed perfect flaky croissant, yogurt, granola, fruits and a great cup of coffee with ocean breeze. Our waiter at morning, he was very sweet and wonderful!
This is great location. We could walk to The downtown, museums, and local restaurants within 10 minutes!
Additionally, It was my birthday as our last day at Bibjlauw. All of the staff remembered my birthday. They decorated our dinner table very pretty, and surprised me twice with delicious dessert and candles for a breakfast and a dinner! They are absolutely lovely people, and they made my trip very special. Thank you so much, Bibjlauw!! I would love to come back again :))

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank chinapple

Dear Chinapple,

Thanks for your wonderful review. We are very happy to read you enjoyed your stay at BijBlauw to the fullest.

We hope to see you again in the nearby future.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Bij Blauw and would recommend this peaceful spot to all of my friends. I stayed in room #9 that opened up to a large deck and the ocean beyond. Absolutely lovely. I also had breakfast and dinner at the restaurant. The food was great but service a bit slow, particularly during the busy dinner hours. Nevertheless, a great cozy spot to recharge and refresh.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Karin,

Thanks for your great review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at BijBlauw to the fullest and you'd recommend BijBlauw to all your friends, a great compliment!

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This is really an outstanding boutique hotel in Willemstad. It is located directly at the sea. The restaurant is very good. The rooms are beautifully decorated. If you like the interior design you can buy some of the stuff at the hotel shop, which has also nice clothes and beach bags. For swimming you can either use the small private pool or the small public beach next door.
If available choose room number 9 which has a beautiful terras facing the ocean. You can even have your romantic dinner served up there. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Simone Huisman for all her help and advice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Edo,

Thanks for your great review! e are happy to read you enjoyed BijBlauw to the fullest. We hope to see you again anytime soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I had booked the Marriott at the Fort downtown. It had an oceanfront room. Then I realized it was right on the mega pier and the area was going to be overrun with tourists. We opted for a quieter option at a small hotel. We saved over $200 over 4 nights too.

We got to the hotel at 10:30 at night and there was someone there to let us in our room. We have the huge king bed room on the top floor with an ocean balcony/view. The room is huge. Loved the solid floors.

The room doesn't have a t.v. But we were there to forget the world we came from. Didn't miss it at all. Free internet was fast and constant.

The bathroom was a perfect size. There was plenty of hot water with decent water pressure. The room was very clean also.

Room had a safe to keep our money and passports safe. Cleaning crew was efficient and cleaned our room every day.

Breakfast was very reasonable. I read reviews that said it was expensive but we didn't find it to be at all. French toast, bacon, banana and a drink for $11 each. For an island this is reasonable for the quality.

If I had any complaints it would be when we walked in the room it was so hot we couldn't get to sleep for 3 hours till the A/C got the room comfortable. If we returned I would call ahead and ask them to turn it on when we land. Also would have liked 2 pillows per person. I'm sure if we asked they would have given more.

Hotel is in a great location, easy to the highway, excellent restaurants in the area and free street parking which was plentiful.

We would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Get the ocean view room. Nice to wake up to the sound of the waves.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drjds71

Dear Drjds71,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very happy you read that you enjoyed your time at BijBlauw to the fullest.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Everything about the hotel was well thought out and put together. Room was comfortable, great shower and night sleep. Location was great, right near the downtown area and the new street filled with nightlife. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Would definitely recommend to others and stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ZioSATX,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are happy uou enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest. We hope to welcome you again in the future.