Please do not believe this photo on tripadvisor=this is why I have chosen this hotel.
First of all
I was so surprised that I was charged more than normal price because I have booked through Booking.com.
It as only 4.4$ but ( I wonder is this what they pay for booking.com aha aha and this hotel do not want to lose 2.2$ ) I was surprised.
I asked why I need to pay more than normal?
The answer was '' Because you used booking.com''
Internet was slow and not always going in my room...I asked why and the answer was
'' Problem!" no sorry nor no excuse... and they did not tell me when I can use it.and even in the robby for half day there was no internet.
Waitress and reception lady was one of the rudest workers I have ever seen in hotel business.
Very very old dirty building ...My room was rather clean but the fridge was not clean.
With this price ( says 85$ for single on sign board but I payed 174.4 for 2 nights thanks to Booking.com== actually I like booking.com and I always use it..I know this problem was not because of booking.com. The same problem happened in Punta cana (Dominican) too.
I would say this is Caribbean mentality problem.
They pay little money for Booking.com and they charge it on us guests without hiding the price cards. I have been using booking.com for about 50times all over the world and this has happened only in Caribbean countries and in Romania.
Absolutely no service and bad attitude . except for cleaning ladies = they were rather nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Marco Hotel has been recently renovated to satisfy our guests that come to experience the beautiful island of Curacao, especially the ones who come to shop or admire the stunning historical buildings located near our hotel in the middle of the city. Our hotel consists of 80 rooms all with private bath, central air-conditioning, cable T.V. with more than 40 channels and FREE wireless Internet in every area of the Hotel.Downtown casino located of the ground floor of the San Marco building has also been remodeled and has more than 200 machines, roulette, poker and black jack tables and with happy hours and prizes given each week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your San Marco Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Marco Hotel Willemstad
- San Marco Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad